• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Chinese State Media Calls For Nuclear War Preparation After Biden Announces Probe Into COVID Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah forgot to say that's he's a bit of a quack, he's really radical about the whole vaccine and general governmental say.

All this worldwide pandemic, questions of lab origins, roll out of new vaccines when in over 20 years no success in covid vaccine development and then the lockdowns. Now there might be credence to CCP developing bio weapons.
you gotta admit it really adds a lot of fodder to all the conspiracy theorist.

I’m not saying it is some plot, not at all.
But damm, it’s a lot of sequences one after another.
Throw the NGO meetings just a half year before warning about a worldwide pandemic.
Its a great sequence of events and would make a great novel.
Or we could apply Ockham’s razor.

The way the three main vaccines work are they either trick of tell your cells to make the spike protein which is what enables covid to enter a cell. Thus creating an immune response in your body to the spike protein “the crown”

The pharmacist is right in that they all insert genetic code into into your cells without having to expose the body to the COVID-19 virus.
J&J tricks your body into making the spike protein but it’s a non-replicating virus “it’s dead”. The MRNA isn’t it actually encodes your cells to produce the spike protein and as I understand it change the gene sequence in your cells.

Some are beginning maintain that while it works to suppress Covid-19. These vaccines still pose a problem because it’s actually the spike protein “the crown” itself that is causing some of the vascular problems in severe covid cases.
There actually causing your body to produce one of the molecular components of covid that is doing some of the worst damage to the body.

from the article,

There’s been a growing consensus that SARS-CoV-2 affects the vascular system, but exactly how it did so was not understood. Similarly, scientists studying other coronaviruses have long suspected that the spike protein contributed to vascular problems....There’s been a growing consensus that SARS-CoV-2 affects the vascular system, but exactly how it did so was not understood. Similarly, scientists studying other coronaviruses have long suspected that the spike protein contributed to vascular problems....
In the new study, the researchers created a “pseudovirus” that was surrounded by SARS-CoV-2 classic crown of spike proteins, but did not contain any actual virus. Exposure to this pseudovirus resulted in damage to the lungs and arteries of an animal model—proving that the spike protein alone was enough to cause disease. Tissue samples showed inflammation in endothelial cells lining the pulmonary artery walls.

so in searching for a vac that doesn’t expose the body to Covid-19 they actually are telling the body to replicate one of the parts of the virus that is causing some of the most severe health effects of covid in the first place.

I got vaccinated and have super powers now 🦸‍♂️
I got vaccinated several months ago and just fine. To me if you do not get vaccinated that speaks a lot about a person.

Do your civic duty and get a vaccine,.. tired of Covid, economic depression, and restrictions? get the vaccine.

A 34 year old mom/dad or political wack job on FB don't know anything more than the 4 walls in their room. If your heros and officials are getting it, it is obviously more than safe.

Last edited:
A 34 year old mom or dad on FB don't know anything more than the 4 walls in their room. If your heros and officials are getting it, it is obviously more than safe.
As many of you here wish to think America is weak and without leadership regardless whom is president you are wrong.

The American government isn't going to risk its working and middle class population. It is these two classes that make the backbone of American power. SO IF your Hollywood heros, elected officials, professional athletes, family, & friends are getting a vaccine why the hell you won't??? & don't tell me its because you've read something on social media from family/friends or tabloid news.

Last edited:
As many of you here wish to think America is weak and without leadership regardless whom is president you are wrong.

The American government isn't going to risk its working and middle class population. It is these two classes that make the backbone of American power. SO IF your Hollywood heros, elected officials, professional athletes, family, & friends are getting a vaccine why the hell you won't??? & don't tell me its because you've read something on social media from family/friends or tabloid news.
I’m

So I’m supposed take my cues from actors and sports hero’s? Those are brilliant roll models.

Take up the science with the Salk institute, you know named after the dude Who discover the vac for polio. I look for scientific opinions from across many platforms and go to the source information to see what they say.
I’ll pass on taking advice from officials and org who’s advice has flipped numerous times over the course of the year. No mask, maybe mask, defiantly mask, mask mandates, double mask would be wise.
it doesn’t matter if they don’t work like they should there might in an offhand chance to reduce the risk.

NO I do not trust experts, technocrats politicians or actors. I’ll do my own research and make up my own mind.

That used to be a healthy and respected part of the American character.

Now your either a conspiracy theorist or a sheep. Both are pejoratives rapidly thrown back and forth across the divide and accomplish nothing except further divide the country.

I’ll quit wasting my time posting scientific papers.
We’ll let personal analogies of “well I’m fine” define the discussion.

Its so much easier to follow an actors or sports hero’s cue or trust the gov officials. Government officials never have a political or financial interest when setting public policy do they.
That’s why so many politicians enter politics middle class and leave multi-millionaires. They did it all out of the generosity of compassion for the little people who couldn’t possibly understand a scientific problem.

“If you don’t eat your meat, you can’t have any pudding!”

I got vaccinated several months ago and just fine. To me if you do not get vaccinated that speaks a lot about a person.

Do your civic duty and get a vaccine,.. tired of Covid, economic depression, and restrictions? get the vaccine.

A 34 year old mom/dad or political wack job on FB don't know anything more than the 4 walls in their room. If your heros and officials are getting it, it is obviously more than safe.
So you don't believe an American should have the choice of being vaccinated or not? Also, have you ever saw what the nazis did...have you saw what the Venezuelans did...the Russians did...people lie all the time, governments lie. If you look at half the shit congress pings the federal agencies for...they lie, look at the pentagon papers...you can't say that officials don't lie, nor that it couldn't be fake.

Every single American has the right to, or not to get it and you aren't the one to choose for them, nor is a single body of people. That's like me saying... "If everyone else likes drinking alcohol" we should all drink it, it's a civic duty, it's known to lower depression for a short amount of time or, "it's your civic duty to smoke pot becuase it's known to help (in some chances) and if everyone tries it then we can all make a better choice on it.

Again America would NOT risk the entire working and middle class population. The very backbone of America.

So not sure how or why you would compare us to Nazi's or the Russians. Says a lot about what you think about America..

There is this thing called freedom,.. so no I don't believe we can force people to take it. If you want to hinder economic recovery efforts for all your American brothers, that falls on you. Yay freedom.

There will always be side effects with ANY vaccine. William is right though I have had very serious reactions to the flu shot before. Covid shot was a breeze through.

Post all the "scientific data" you want. When you look for problems you will always find problems, most of the time not there or not serious.

No vaccine will be side effect free, so stop acting like bratty children because someone is telling you to do something you don't like, do your civic duty and get a shot for god sakes. lol

Last edited:
I live in America, lol. Also...you can look at the pentagon papers, you can google James Clapper, you can google Oliver north, you can google Judy Haspel, you can google almost any political figure that's been in for any amount of time. You can also look at the testing where they were feeding females nuclear enriched food what was that called again???
""
About a quarter of Navajo women and some infants who were part of a federally funded study on uranium exposure had high levels of the radioactive metal in their systems, decades after mining for Cold War weaponry ended on their reservation, a U.S. health official Monday.

The early findings from the University of New Mexico study were shared during a congressional field hearing in Albuquerque. Dr. Loretta Christensen — the chief medical officer on the Navajo Nation for Indian Health Service, a partner in the research — said 781 women were screened during an initial phase of the study that ended last year."""

Federal FEDERALLY FUNDED STUDY.

If you believe forcefully injecting Americans is correct, you must not believe in the American system. You don't believe in the freedom of choice nor expression.

If you believe forcefully injecting Americans is correct, you must not believe in the American system. You don't believe in the freedom of choice nor expression.
See your on to much emotion here and over what? lol. If you took your time reading what I posted, I said I didn't believe we should force people to take it because of this thing called freedom. lol Keep proving my points though.

Last edited:
I live in America, lol. Also...you can look at the pentagon papers, you can google James Clapper, you can google Oliver north, you can google Judy Haspel, you can google almost any political figure that's been in for any amount of time. You can also look at the testing where they were feeding females nuclear enriched food what was that called again???
""
About a quarter of Navajo women and some infants who were part of a federally funded study on uranium exposure had high levels of the radioactive metal in their systems, decades after mining for Cold War weaponry ended on their reservation, a U.S. health official Monday.

The early findings from the University of New Mexico study were shared during a congressional field hearing in Albuquerque. Dr. Loretta Christensen — the chief medical officer on the Navajo Nation for Indian Health Service, a partner in the research — said 781 women were screened during an initial phase of the study that ended last year."""

Federal FEDERALLY FUNDED STUDY.
and did any of these things risk the entire working and middle class population? No.

Sure like all countries our past isn't perfect. But the US government isn't going to sacrifice or risk its very backbone that makes America strong.

Again when you look for problems you will find them.

It's as simple as this, this is bullshittery politics and we see where it gets in a normal and official debate, nowhere; it typically relies on money, action groups. The mandate wouldn't cause anything..like look at half the states, people who aren't vaccinated run around without a mask, myself included.

Status
Not open for further replies.