• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Chinese State Media Calls For Nuclear War Preparation After Biden Announces Probe Into COVID Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also on my side, I'm not fully reading, I'm in the middle of playing a few matches of league with some friendsss

people who aren't vaccinated run around without a mask, myself included.
Well that is on you & others to risk lives and hinder national recovery effoets. Luckily we live in America and have freedom. You don't have to take the shot nor do I think it should be forced. So if you and many like you want to sabatosh any progress we make, again that falls on you.

I have along with more than half of Americans have done their part. So if things turn south again I can at least know I did everything I could and hold no ill conscience.

Iโ€™m not nor ever said vaccine should not be used. Only like the flu virus it should be used by those that are at risk.
Iโ€™m also not saying that these vaccines were created purposely to โ€œkill offโ€ the population. Only that these vaccines might be inadvertently replicating one of the more serious side effects of covid. (That from the Salk institute).

Do my patriotic duty? Why where has the patriotism been when politicians allowed China to steel tech for decades and export jobs to China.?
Why trust gov officials who worked with China for years to develop virus labs? The same labs that probably let the this virus escape. Why trust officials who lied about nature or lab origins for a year.
Explain to me with out calling people bratty children or fools who get their facts from tabloids.
Explain with reasoned logic why we should continue to believe media and officials whoโ€™ve changed their story so many times weve lost count.
No Iโ€™ll keep my own council.
and Iโ€™ll still be a patriot

Who are we exactly attempting to "have" a national recovery for. People who don't work, people who were already sentenced to death by the "natural" selection process? You understand the more people we have, the more kids are born...the more resources are used and the more poverty we have?

Only like the flu virus it should be used by those that are at risk.
Of course, AFTER we get it under control. Until we can suffocate this virus everyone needs to get the shot.

Once this becomes a epidemic and not a pandemic than yes we can treat this like the flu and only vacs the at risk population.

Until its under control or the virus is on the run everyone should get vaccinated so we can get to the point where we treat and handle it like any other flu season.

Last edited:
Why should everyone have to take it if not everyone is immuno compromised...not everyone is majorly old and at risk, shouldn't just the old people have to take it to be "Safe", if you want to argue the fact of "variants and mutations" wouldn't that just be.."Natural" selection?? Oh no, because it's not politically correct..even for a left-leaning person to say?

Every time we have a pandemic it's going to get worse till enough people are gone, if you look at the states that have the most deaths, look at the population per square mile or km, they are bustling hard as fuck.

why we should continue to believe media
Never trust the media. But scientists and our elected officials have proven its more safe than even taking a shower or flying.

Look I know our elected officials love power. If they risk or sacrifice their working working and middle class population they lose their power.

Its that simple fact of greed and power, I know its safe, America simply wouldn't risk its very backbone if it wasn't.

Like yeah every life matters, and people are people..but you have to think of the "people" you put at risk by negating the overpopulation... if you look at every great plague that's waxed millions, it came from too many people being toooooooooo confined.

Of course, AFTER we get it under control. Until we can suffocate this virus everyone needs to get the shot.

Once this becomes a epidemic and not a pandemic than yes we can treat this like the flu and only vacs the at risk population.
Continue to wait on the experts then

America doesn't even have 400 million people. So any kind of population control in America makes no sense at all. lmao

If your talking about weeding out the old with or without Covid those generations are heading out the door fast.
I never commented on "America's population" Look at state by state deaths. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

typically the bigger states with more people per square mile have higher deathrates.

I never commented on "America's population" Look at state by state deaths. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

typically the bigger states with more people per square mile have higher deathrates.
Well yea cities are essential. They relieve the environmental stress from people taking up land. Not like everyone can own their own house/land in the suburbs.

Also not sure what your getting at.

Well..if you don't want it and don't want to die, don't live in a compacted city.

I'm pro-selection
Right. Well that explains a lot of your views.

Also I am not pro vax. I am pro America. Only way forward to returning to normal is if most people get it at first.

But I agree with Obried. Not everyone needs to get it, only the at rist population ONLY AFTER we get the spread under control like the flu.

Once we have the virus on the run there won't be a need for everyone to get vaccinated. In fact I have only gotten 3 vaccines in my long life, chickenpox, flu, and now Covid.

So I am far from pro-vax as I don't get vaccinated for anything in my entire life. BUT this is different. If we want to get back to normal we all must take it AT FIRST.

If covid was waxing people like rabies or polio, then I'd get it. only-if-then.

Status
Not open for further replies.