• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Chinese State Media Calls For Nuclear War Preparation After Biden Announces Probe Into COVID Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
You miss the point those companies have used gov regulations a d guidelines to protect themselves and profits. Too big to fail?
That’s not capitalism, that’s a rigged market economy that protects the big companies.
you don’t deregulate product safety issues of course but you don’t make regulations that snuff out competition or artificially protect the price fixing of goods and services.
I worked as a pharmacy tech at one point and from what I witnessed....everything besides stuff like...insulin was under 100 for the most part, but special drugs such as...anti-worms with no generics and such are expensive as fuck..yes it's toxic and yes it's bad, I believe there is a problem, especially when doctors get taken to dinner and are offered hotels and shit just to prescribe more of said drug.

Like we had a lot of problems with the "metformin alternatives, what was it.. Janumet" It's cheaper to buy Metformin and Januvia by themselves.

I worked as a pharmacy tech at one point and from what I witnessed....everything besides stuff like...insulin was under 100 for the most part, but special drugs such as...anti-worms with no generics and such are expensive as fuck..yes it's toxic and yes it's bad, I believe there is a problem, especially when doctors get taken to dinner and are offered hotels and shit just to prescribe more of said drug.

Like we had a lot of problems with the "metformin alternatives, what was it.. Janumet" It's cheaper to buy Metformin and Januvia by themselves.
We have over five that are 500 to 1200 a month.
I have a good job and Cadillac insurance.
But that’s my problem not anyone else’s to pay for. That’s my point!

We have over five that are 500 to 1200 a month.
I have a good job and Cadillac insurance.
But that’s my problem not anyone else’s to pay for. That’s my point!
Yeah I stated that, and I'm comparing the situation of the vaccine bing paid for by american's well..all of America, and all of us paying for the faxamillion bullshit; We shouldn't have to pay for that either.

Yeah I stated that, and I'm comparing the situation of the vaccine bing paid for by american's well..all of America, and all of us paying for the faxamillion bullshit; We shouldn't have to pay for that either.
Ok we disagree not my responsibility nor is it anyone else’s. Life’s hard it cost to live it and nothings ever for free the bill always has to be paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.