Civil Unrest- United States

ZedBoy

CNN reporting an armed standoff at the front door, live on the channel right now, or you can use fox or one of the other sources including twitter to get info, instead of trying to say stuff isn't true because it don't fit your viewpoint of a group, every group has radicals ;)

ZedBoy

Zedboy,
I said gun shots and bomb threats was untrue. I didn't say the reporting of it wasn't untrue.
Please next time just inform yourself on the ongoing situation instead of trying to deny information that's known and heard by people who are at the scene/people who are with reliable media...it's a bipartisan report that gunshots and (suspected bomb packackages)

ZedBoy

Addition that CNN and FOx reported... :( once again "Shots weren't fired !!!!", A woman was shot in the chest on capital grounds and she's in critical condition...sooo once again...right

Incognito

Zedboy,

My friends were there and that is what I was told. You were right and I had NO right to imply otherwise without hard proof. I'm WRONG :(

RiffRaff

Deputy Director
Staff member
Everyone please remain calm. ZedBoy did a good job posting intel in an attempt to keep everyone informed. We all know situations like this are fluid and some early reports later get retracted. Also remember that officially, this organization is non-partisan, and while we all have our personal opinions, we need to keep it civilized and on topic in here.

Thank you in advance.

DarkNoon

Power Poster
No matter what side or opinion you may have. Its over. Check mate, nothing to do but accept what is to come, weather your for or against.

Protests or riots will not change a lick of a difference in any outcome. It just only furthers our image as a broken nation in the worlds point of view.

ZedBoy

Zedboy,

My friends were there and that is what I was told. You were right and I had NO right to imply otherwise without hard proof. I'm WRONG :(
It's no problem, I was just following a group and was watching some ongoing stuff, but I heard there were 2 legit bombs that they dismantled; aka all of them were fake but 2.

ZedBoy

I wonder if the people stormed the capitol were actually Trump supporters or insane anti-government antifa types.
I was in multipul telegrams and such and it was both parties, both challenged and both fought each other and from what I heard...now this isn't true (at least I don't fully consider it 100% true) it was antifa who made the "bombs" or the devices that looked like bombs around the area.

ZedBoy

No matter what side or opinion you may have. Its over. Check mate, nothing to do but accept what is to come, weather your for or against.

Protests or riots will not change a lick of a difference in any outcome. It just only furthers our image as a broken nation in the worlds point of view.
Today showed that the police aren't bad and we aren't on a very serious brink of war...the police didn't cap someone down and cause a bigger protest, they allowed the people in and mitigated the situation, it's just a lot of radicals fighting, and it does make a difference, this..what happened today changed a lot of peoples views on what it is to live in a democracy and what it means...it's voting and accepting...it's simply meeting in the middle and it's accepting that you won't get everything you want. This isn't a downfall for America or even close, this makes us way stronger as a populous and continues to just show that any and every system will have a problem, but it takes the people to comprehend how to improve it, and from today...well will improve and we will continue to grow as a nation, democrat or republican; friends of mine on both sides of the isle and side of "vision" saw that and a lot of us are more together and we are able to hold more "unilateral talks", When something serious happens due to radicals...calm minds come back and organize and present the information...and this just shows that we do have some problems but we will always come together, the main problem with America is when we don't have a common enemy, we attack ourselves; but after this situation the view changed for Americans home and abroad, it shows that even in a serious time and a scary time we still have the ability to come together and protest, we can attempt to show our cause...but we must do it in moderation; like just look at what happened, both ANTIFA and BLM and Proud raided and they didn't even harm each other too bad, they both raided the opposing offices and did what they did and didn't attack each other on a serious scale...1 death is nothing in the biggest aspect and I'm sure most people on the form can agree with me on this:

"Today what we can take from this is that democracy is about coming together in a bi-partisan way...not saying your opponent is evil or a demon or anything, it's about making every voice heard and for the more voices for a side, you have to provide more catering to that side, aka... if you have 20 people wanting free healthcare and you have 10 wanting paid healthcare, you meet closer to the middle, aka 20% off healthcare or 40% off healthcare, you can't just ponder and debate, "Free or no" it won't work...it's about coming together and settling, you shouldn't kill, you shouldn't silence or attack the opponent, they are there as a voice to the other side, you should debate and attempt to change the view and you should be open to having your view challanged/changed as that's what makes us humans...if we don't learn from mistakes, we continue to make them, I belive today was one of the best days....(besides the creation of America) for democracy and it also shows that people don't like to feel or be "silenced"...think if you were on the republican side during this...I mean us democrats were on this side a bit ago...saying we are getting destroyed and our way of vision is trash, now it's happening to republicans and they don't like it...are we not learning that we don't like to feel trashed/not heard and or considered lesser...so why should we treat someone else the same?", who really gives a fuck in the long term.... if you have to take a small loss for the greater good to prevale...who cares if that small loss was a full loss, you can make up for it in the future...allow failure to happen, don't just try to prevent it or you can't make your thought system better