• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Civil Unrest- United States

I know it it your avowed policy to be an observer & not a participant. Normally I believe this has been a very wise & prudent policy to pursue. But I think that these are extingent circumstances in which your collective community, skills, & leadership is uniquely suited to actually make a measurable impact upon.

This would be far outside our mission. One of the reasons people take our warnings seriously is that we are known to be non-partisan. If we were to give that up, no one would take our warnings seriously.

And I am well aware that there are people out there who think we are pro-Trump, anti-Trump, run by the Russians, run by the Chinese, etc. If no one can really figure out who is running us, then we must be doing a pretty good job at staying out of things. lol

I hate to break it to you, but I'm pretty sure this board has been a propaganda arm of Russia for the past few years...
You can pick up on language characteristics. Many times certain members display different language from one post to the next. You see broken English on some posts, and not the kind you see when someone has been drinking lol.

Let me clarify. The same member will post in good English one day, and then the next day post stuff that sounds like they are from somewhere in the far east. Obviously in these instances there are multiple people posting under one avatar.

I've gone toe to toe with actual russian agitation fifth columnists. Across twitter, facebook, 4chan, 8chan, and others. I was among the first to identify the actions of the russian IRA in the Shreveport media manipulation panic waaaaay back in 2013.

I disagree. DEFCON has done a remarkable job of maintaining criticality when everyone else was losing their shit. They have long since earned their spurs in my eyes.

This would be far outside our mission. One of the reasons people take our warnings seriously is that we are known to be non-partisan. If we were to give that up, no one would take our warnings seriously.

And I am well aware that there are people out there who think we are pro-Trump, anti-Trump, run by the Russians, run by the Chinese, etc. If no one can really figure out who is running us, then we must be doing a pretty good job at staying out of things. lol

I understand. Normally I would never want to put you on the spot, i value your non-partisan attitude in these divisive times especially. I felt prompted to ask, because I do value you as a go-to for credible data, and have for a very, very long time. You guys have been a gold standard for what OSINT can be at it's best. And with Strategic Sentinel having closed the box by going thinktank you and intellicrab are pretty much the only other big dogs from the old days still kicking in an open way. And I have no real reason to want to get involved in the pro/anti-trump shouting match. Anyone with any real knowledge knows the guy is a buffoon. Polls seem to indicate he's on the ropes in any case.

I'm just at a wall myself. I lack the necessary cross section of skills to do much more than I have been. I believe there are seriously radical elements that are planning mass violence at a time when LEA's are basically running at 115% already. I do not believe we can replace law enforcement or its tools, nor do we have the kind of public mediasphere permeation to really replace funded investigative reportage. But I do believe we are in a unique position to support both.

What are your thoughts?

Seattle mayor upset protesters target her home because she called for and end to Chopistan. Seems a current city council member led protesters to her home.
Her residence was sealed because of her past employment as a prosecutor during the obama term.

I am sure the people who live and work in Chopistan compleatly understand how yet another professional bureaucrat Working on the dole from one gig to another has had their privacy, way of life, and personal safety put in danger by valid protest.
What’s the problem.

Last edited:
They are getting closer and closer, they are about to get in and CP already removed all "unnecessary staff, from the building"

There are a few guns in the crowd too.

Local police forces around the capitol (aka Washington, are asked to send more police)

They are climbing the building and boosting each other and still attempting to get in.

tear gas fired too, and law enforcement isn't heavily being aggressive with the people, they are kind of letting them past, national guard has "Supposedly", been requested.

Gunshots reported.

I'm also hearing word that everyone needs to be quiet, hide and if you can, safely get to the extract area, then come to the extract area (likely a tunnel under, pence (from what I hear, has already went through the tunnel and is safely out)

Is this “that time of weakness” when enemies attack? Such fragile moments. Stay safe everyone!

Nancy still missing, requested multipul agencies to assist with (suspicious packages), the CP can't handle it anymore so more bomb crews are being sent in to assist in checking packages.
(supposedly a FBI bombcrew is roming around the area with a vehicle)

Law members told to hide within an armored area and under/behind desks, people with guns in the building.

The gunshot or bomb threat is not true.

The gunshot or bomb threat is not true.
I mean, that's what's going around on twitter and even CNN said it, I believe fox commented on it. It was a one time thing, not ongoing; it was around 20-30 mins ago and the bomb threat isn't true..I mean fox fully commented on it, cnn did fully and suspicious packages are being reported on local Police Scanners.

Please correct yourself, because this isn't even right or wrong or a debate at this point, it's just fact; in fact if you want..you can come down here and experience it yourself?

OR A SAFER OPTION, USE A SCANNER (and listen to what they are saying yourself)