• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Civil Unrest- United States

Fingers crossed the dozens of terrorists they will arrest over the coming days will be charged at a state level. This way Trump or Pence if Trump is impeached cannot pardon them.

Though I'm no legal buff. Anyone know if terrorists can be charged by the state? Or are all terrorists charges have to be done at a federal level? -(I am asking about all terrorists, not just the people occured yesterday.)

Yes.

DC is not a State. It is a District.
Okay so than one more question. We now know the crowd of rioters had citizens from Alaska and all the way from Texas.

So will they be charged in their home state or will they be charged in D.C & when proven guilty I assume they will spend their sentences in D.C?

This all seems rather complicated due to the garden variety of rioters.

So will they be charged in their home state or will they be charged in D.C & when proven guilty I assume they will spend their sentences in D.C?
Charges are filed where the crime took place. In this case, it would be DC. I would assume any charge filed would be Federal since it took place on Federal property.

Has anyone heard of the plans being circulated online for armed protests at all 50 state capitals on January 17th?

It's no problem, I was just following a group and was watching some ongoing stuff, but I heard there were 2 legit bombs that they dismantled; aka all of them were fake but 2.
No, it was my problem that I made feel the way you did. My reacting before facts was known is a problem. Thank you :)

^^ Scary stuff tbhly, I'd be more afraid of the sec service, they've never had a traitor and they aren't the only group that's prone to corruption, in fact they are the closest to the prez.