• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

CNN Director Admits Network Engaged in ‘Propaganda’ to Remove Trump from Presidency

DEFCON Warning System

Director
Staff member
  • CNN Technical Director Charlie Chester: “Look what we did, we [CNN] got Trump out. I am 100% going to say it, and I 100% believe that if it wasn't for CNN, I don't know that Trump would have got voted out…I came to CNN because I wanted to be a part of that.”
  • Chester: “[Trump’s] hand was shaking or whatever, I think. We brought in so many medical people to tell a story that was all speculation -- that he was neurologically damaged, and he was losing it. He's unfit to -- you know, whatever. We were creating a story there that we didn't know anything about. That's what -- I think that’s propaganda.”
  • Chester: “We would always show shots of him [Biden] jogging and that [he’s] healthy, you know, and him in aviator shades. Like you paint him as a young geriatric.”
  • Chester: “I think there's a COVID fatigue. So, like whenever a new story comes up, they're [CNN’s] going to latch onto it. They've already announced in our office that once the public is -- will be open to it -- we're going to start focusing mainly on climate.”
  • Chester: “It's going to be our [CNN’s] focus. Like our focus was to get Trump out of office, right? Without saying it, that's what it was, right? So, our next thing is going to be for climate change awareness.”
  • Chester: “It [COVID] will taper off to a point that it's not a problem anymore. Climate change can take years, so they'll [CNN will] probably be able to milk that quite a bit…Climate change is going to be the next COVID thing for CNN…Fear sells.”

Yeah Project Veritas is an expert in fake news. Their founder, James O'Keefe, makes stuff up and uses deceptive videos.

Can you explain the claim it is fake news?

Oh my so there is a obtuse copyright violation and it’s all null?
That’s rich
Freedom of press for thy but not for thee
So every gotcha price of journalism against any business or government is illegal? They all have proprietary and confidentiality agreements.
I like how that works.

Second batch of CNN undercover videos

“the most unbiased news you get is probably out of podcast from people’s basements”
Hahahahahahah