• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Contact private messaging issues

Not necessarily. ICBMs have he advantage of being protected by distance. With other delivery methods, they can be destroyed in a sneak attack.

The US missile fields can't be destroyed before they can be launched.
I don't ever really post ever I usually do only work behind the scenes on messages. but why the fuk can I not privately message you???? that is super bogus. fix that now.

I shouldn't have to go out of my way to message you...

On the old forums I can contact you no problem... So what changed, fix it please.

Last edited:
But you do not have the contact for messaging like you normally do with any other user. So why?

I am not sure what you are asking.

In the upper right hand corner of your screen, you should see your name. "KimPossible". (If you click on it, you'll see a box that has your stats and a bunch of links to change your profile).

To the right of that is an envelope. Click on that to access private messaging. It is from Private Messaging that you can contact anyone (even me) directly. Others have used it. I get PM'ed every once in a while, but not often.

To the right of that is a bell which lists your alerts, and to the right of that is a magnifying glass where you can do searches.

Are any of those icons missing for you?

If you click on your profile like if you would click my'n you do not have a message button. The only option for you is to follow and nothing more.

If I try to start a conversation with you manually it says that I am not able/aloud to message you.

Which I know before the forum's change I could simply click your profile and message you as I have before. But this seems to not be the case anymore. Weather through your profile or me starting a conversation with you.

Just won't allow it or the option simply does not exist. I am glad DarkNoon spotted this out because eventually I'm sure I would of ran into this with you.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20200720-144803.png

See no PM option.

Screenshot_20200720-145020.png
See can't start a convo with you either. I am not sure how much more clear I can get here. Fix it please.

You somehow have yourself on a no contact list on the forum's which seems highly unproductive and problematic for being the director.

Last edited:
See can't start a convo with you either. I am not sure how much more clear I can get here. Fix it please.

You somehow have yourself on a no contact list on the forum's which seems highly unproductive and problematic for being the director.

Try it now. For some reason, your group was set to zero recipients. I've fixed that, so let's see if it works now. (Everyone else should be set correctly.)

Try it now. For some reason, your group was set to zero recipients. I've fixed that, so let's see if it works now. (Everyone else should be set correctly.)

Screenshot_20200720-194906.png
Nope still cannot contact you and it's odd cause I can message others.

Just trying to help you at this point lol... I know I'm not the only one having this issue.

It's not the end of the world but definitely needs attention thank you! ;)

Last edited:
I just tried contacting you on three different browsers. Puffin, FireFox, Chrome still can't...

It is odd, I mean we have had private conversations before. So really confused...

Your message button is also now available on your profile too! Thank you again. :giggle:

Screenshot_20200720-205503.png