• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Coronavirus April 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaked #CCP official notification from Linxia Prefecture in #Guansu Province #China issued on Mar 28. Main points: Enhance awareness of the urgency & crisis of food shortage. Guide and motivate the mass to ensure each family maintains food storage for 3-6 months.
#CCPVirus https://t.co/GE3gnZrOR0

Indore in India where people from a particular community attacked and threw stones at doctors & health workers who were there in a locality for medical examination in the wake of #COVID19. This is madness! Suicidal madness! Army should be deployed! https://t.co/Wy0vas7ZLx

Hey all,

This post is all about my anecdotal experience, so far, with the CCP virus. If this is the wrong place for it, please feel free to move it.

The Beginning
3/13/20 - I began to feel just a little off. Touch of a sore throat, headache. No big deal. Shook it off.
3/15/20 - The telltale cough appeared. I began to self-isolate from my family inside my home.
3/16/20 - I was avoiding seeing a doctor because I kept hearing rumors of selective testing here in my home state.
3/17/20 - Finally, I was convinced by several people to try a televisit with my regular Dr. and this is where things started getting interesting.

So on the morning of 3/17/20 I made a telehealth appointment. Keep in mind, this very same Drs. office had sent me an email on 3/16/20 detailing, "if you have these symptoms, call us immediately." Textbook CCP virus symptoms.

Assistant comes on, asks me the regular questions. Exits. I wait a few minutes and the Dr. appears, and she looks tired. From there it was a long grilling, asking me a lot of questions that frankly I don't remember because by that time I was feeling pretty bad. In the end she told me, "You have a slightly runny nose. We only see that in 4% of COVID-19 cases. Looks like you have just a regular old virus. Stay at home, isolate, drink lots of fluids."

To say I was taken aback is an understatement.

Long story already made shorter, I did this same routine with two more clinics, all with basically the same answer in the end, except the reason was always different. None of them was willing to say, "Yeah, looks like it may be COVID." But trust me, it was the CCP virus. Absolutely every single textbook symptom. However, I never went into the gasping phase, where so many have to go on ventilation. I think there's a reason why, and I'll share that next.

The Middle

So the next two weeks were hell. I was flat on my back sick, weak as a kitten. I won't bore you with the rest.

Let me also state, I'm in a high risk group. People my age with my health conditions have been regularly dying. I think my life might have been saved because I've been taking a fairly new to me medication called Losartan. Which happens to be one of the drugs they're experimenting with on CCP Virus. I also have been a huge believer in CBD for quite some time for pain management. But what CBD does to begin with is help our bodies ECS or endocannabinoid system balance out our bodily functions. For me it has been instrumental in getting off of ibuprofen, another killer when it comes to the CCP Virus.

The End

Sorry this has clocked in so much longer than I originally intended. I hope it's all been relevant information for you or at least interesting. I am still recovering and in fact this is only my second day out of isolation. I still feel pretty rough and very drained. My lungs have definitely been damaged and they hurt badly. Now I'm just doing everything I can to recover.

Sorry this has clocked in so much longer than I originally intended. I hope it's all been relevant information for you or at least interesting. I am still recovering and in fact this is only my second day out of isolation. I still feel pretty rough and very drained. My lungs have definitely been damaged and they hurt badly. Now I'm just doing everything I can to recover.

Thank you for sharing & glad to hear you are doing fairly better.

Hey all,

This post is all about my anecdotal experience, so far, with the CCP virus. If this is the wrong place for it, please feel free to move it.

The Beginning
3/13/20 - I began to feel just a little off. Touch of a sore throat, headache. No big deal. Shook it off.
3/15/20 - The telltale cough appeared. I began to self-isolate from my family inside my home.
3/16/20 - I was avoiding seeing a doctor because I kept hearing rumors of selective testing here in my home state.
3/17/20 - Finally, I was convinced by several people to try a televisit with my regular Dr. and this is where things started getting interesting.

So on the morning of 3/17/20 I made a telehealth appointment. Keep in mind, this very same Drs. office had sent me an email on 3/16/20 detailing, "if you have these symptoms, call us immediately." Textbook CCP virus symptoms.

Assistant comes on, asks me the regular questions. Exits. I wait a few minutes and the Dr. appears, and she looks tired. From there it was a long grilling, asking me a lot of questions that frankly I don't remember because by that time I was feeling pretty bad. In the end she told me, "You have a slightly runny nose. We only see that in 4% of COVID-19 cases. Looks like you have just a regular old virus. Stay at home, isolate, drink lots of fluids."

To say I was taken aback is an understatement.

Long story already made shorter, I did this same routine with two more clinics, all with basically the same answer in the end, except the reason was always different. None of them was willing to say, "Yeah, looks like it may be COVID." But trust me, it was the CCP virus. Absolutely every single textbook symptom. However, I never went into the gasping phase, where so many have to go on ventilation. I think there's a reason why, and I'll share that next.

The Middle

So the next two weeks were hell. I was flat on my back sick, weak as a kitten. I won't bore you with the rest.

Let me also state, I'm in a high risk group. People my age with my health conditions have been regularly dying. I think my life might have been saved because I've been taking a fairly new to me medication called Losartan. Which happens to be one of the drugs they're experimenting with on CCP Virus. I also have been a huge believer in CBD for quite some time for pain management. But what CBD does to begin with is help our bodies ECS or endocannabinoid system balance out our bodily functions. For me it has been instrumental in getting off of ibuprofen, another killer when it comes to the CCP Virus.

The End

I'm sorry for all you had to go through with this horrible virus, but I'm also glad you're doing better.

With record-setting speed, vaccinemakers take their first shots at the new coronavirus

Researchers at University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine working on a prototype vaccine delivered via a fingertip-sized patch in mice have shown it can induce an immune response against SARS-COV-2 at levels that might prevent infection.

The Independent: Coronavirus: Potential vaccine generates enough antibodies to fight off virus, first peer-reviewed study suggests

Walmart limits the number of customers in stores to help fight the spread of coronavirus

Walmart on Saturday began limiting the number of customers who can be in its stores at once because of the coronavirus pandemic.

"We have been concerned to still see some behaviors in our stores that put undue risk on our people," Walmart's executive vice president and chief operating officer Dacona Smith wrote in a Friday blog post. "We want to encourage customers to bring the fewest number of people per family necessary to shop."

No more than five customers are allowed per 1,000 square feet in the store at any given time, the retail giant announced in the blog post. Once a store reaches that capacity, a customer can't enter until another exits.
Walmart is using floor markers, asking people to move in one direction in each aisle and avoid close contact with others. Customers will be directed to use a different door to exit than the one they entered.

Walmart limits the number of customers in stores to help fight the spread of coronavirus

Walmart on Saturday began limiting the number of customers who can be in its stores at once because of the coronavirus pandemic.

"We have been concerned to still see some behaviors in our stores that put undue risk on our people," Walmart's executive vice president and chief operating officer Dacona Smith wrote in a Friday blog post. "We want to encourage customers to bring the fewest number of people per family necessary to shop."

No more than five customers are allowed per 1,000 square feet in the store at any given time, the retail giant announced in the blog post. Once a store reaches that capacity, a customer can't enter until another exits.
Walmart is using floor markers, asking people to move in one direction in each aisle and avoid close contact with others. Customers will be directed to use a different door to exit than the one they entered.

Walmart stores on average are 180,000 square feet. So that means 180 people are aloud in the store at a given time. Which is the average traffic anyways.

In my opinion they pretty much did nothing or might as well done nothing and should have gone further on restrictions.

Say instead of 1 person per 1000 square feet should be 1 person for every 5,000 to 10,000 square feet in a superstore outlets.

Last edited:
BREAKING: British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, who is suffering from coronavirus, has been taken to hospital as a precaution

Downing Street spokesperson: "This is a precautionary step, as the Prime Minister continues to have persistent symptoms of coronavirus ten days after testing positive for the virus"

Status
Not open for further replies.