COVID-19 January, 2021

willrod1989

We didn't get any further information on her beyond the Chinese government was looking for her as what we would call "a person of interest" in relation to the Wuhan outbreak. China started putting the hammer down on journalists and civilians who were sending information regarding the pandemic to the outside world. Accurate HUMINT out of China is still very difficult to come by now.
It is very interesting to note, however, that her picture and official biography were removed from the Wuhan Institute of Virology's website. I had also heard rumors that she was taken to the hospital in Wuhan after the accident, where she died. Supposedly, several medical personnel were exposed.

catalystman

Citizen 1: "we need to follow the money in this corporate machine to understand what is happening"
Citizen 2: "Allow me to offer you a list of words relevant to the subject matter but offer no correlation, thus validating my argument that we should all be terrified right now"
Citizen 3: " I feel you citizen 2, I too am very frightened, you left Bat Urine off your list and don't forget to direct your anger towards China for that fear you feel"
Citizen 1: ".......:unsure:........"

RiffRaff

DEFCON Staff
Staff member
Citizen 1: "we need to follow the money in this corporate machine to understand what is happening"
Citizen 2: "Allow me to offer you a list of words relevant to the subject matter but offer no correlation, thus validating my argument that we should all be terrified right now"
Citizen 3: " I feel you citizen 2, I too am very frightened, you left Bat Urine off your list and don't forget to direct your anger towards China for that fear you feel"
Citizen 1: ".......:unsure:........"
When you know what you're talking about, one of us will let you know. Until then, you're just part of the background noise of the hoaxer conspiracy theory crowd.

Every time you post on this topic you reveal more and more of your ignorance on it. So, please, by all means, keep educating us.

Incognito

January 16, 2021 - Why the New Covid-19 Variants Could Be More Infectious (THE WALL STREET JOURNAL)

January 15, 2021 - CDC warns highly transmissible coronavirus variant to become dominant in U.S. (THE WASHINGTON POST)

January 15, 2021 - US CDC warns new COVID variant could be dominant strain by March (ALJAZEERA)

January 15, 2021 - New COVID-19 Variants (CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION)

2020 never ended, we are now 13/17/2020. "Almost" a year to the day when I first broke the news on this virus in China on the Defcon Warnings Systems' Community Form and it has done nothing but get worse ever since.

RiffRaff

DEFCON Staff
Staff member
January 16, 2021 - Why the New Covid-19 Variants Could Be More Infectious (THE WALL STREET JOURNAL)

January 15, 2021 - CDC warns highly transmissible coronavirus variant to become dominant in U.S. (THE WASHINGTON POST)

January 15, 2021 - US CDC warns new COVID variant could be dominant strain by March (ALJAZEERA)

January 15, 2021 - New COVID-19 Variants (CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION)

2020 never ended, we are now 13/17/2020. "Almost" a year to the day when I first broke the news on this virus in China on the Defcon Warnings Systems' Community Form and it has done nothing but get worse ever since.
Yes, January 17th was when I got my first hint of something going on in China as well, but I obviously had no clue what was coming until a little later. Hell, when I first heard about it, the virus hadn't even been named yet.