• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

COVID-19 July, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
@The DMS. You where on here three times after me responding to this post I quoted you or at least your name. I know because your profile shows a online insignia. So instead of waiting hours to respond to me, admit your wrong.

I get CNN like any news source regardless what it is, is faulty by far, admit what really is and say all news sources are faulty. You are not doing yourself or this website NO justice by saying one type of news source is not true. IF THAT IS THE CASE ANY NEWS SOUCE YOU POST IS NOT TRUE FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR THAN TRUTH, AT LEAST ANYTHING YOU POST.

Last edited:
Seems everyone is just going to believe what and who they want to believe based upon ideology, it’s too bad.
Even when doctors and scientist say it ain’t so we go with “but so and so says says it is so”

I’ll continue to be skeptical of them all and apply 72 hour rule to all reporting.
Wait give any breaking story 72 hours and it will be debunked or revealed mostly out of context.

The same people telling us fear and loathing today are the ones who said Benghazi was about a racist hate video and the Arab spring was an organic uprising. And don’t forget weapons of mass destruction.

A reverse image brings up a bunch of meme pages, but nothing from CNN.

They could have pulled it down when they saw the error. Or, like someone else said, it could have been doctored.

Does CNN post false info? Sure they do.

CNN retracted a story in June of 2017 claiming that former Trump adviser Anthony Scaramucci was under investigation by Congress for his alleged ties to Russia.

CNN reported in December of 2017 that Donald Trump Jr. received special access to documents stolen by WikiLeaks on Sept. 4, 2016. However, Donald Trump Jr. actually was emailed about the documents on Sept. 14, 2016 — a day after they were already available to the general public.

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper said during a congressional hearing in May that three intelligence agencies — the CIA, NSA and the FBI — concluded that Russia interfered with the 2016 election. Nonetheless, CNN has repeatedly claimed that all 17 intelligence agencies came to the same conclusion about Russian meddling.

Remember the famous saying about news media: If it bleeds, it leads. Chinavirus is a great story. Great headlines.

Do we automatically reject anything from CNN? No. But if there is a political part to the story, we look at it with an enhanced lens since CNN is a known biased source. https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/cnn/

Hey everyone- just a quick update on how things are going here, and what's going on in my life personally. It appears as if we've left the exponential growth phase of the latest surge here in California at least, but the R-value continues to hover around 1, meaning that this is continuing to spread at a steady rate. I'm seeing some signs of improvement in some of the hardest hit states, such as Arizona, Florida, and Texas, but the situation is worsening in other states, such as Tennessee.

Unfortunately, due to the severe mental and physical strain that I've had to endure, I have asked the state if I could take a month-long sabbatical, and they have agreed. Therefore, I'll be staying up at a friend's vacation house on the Oregon Coast for a while- luckily the virus is circulating less up there. I need some time to mentally recharge from dealing with all of this. Of course, if I hear of any major developments from my colleagues, I'll keep you guys posted. I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy- and yes, mental health is just as important during these trying times!

Problems with one of the “widely used test platforms”accuracy. Evidently according to the article Connecticuts health department reported the test is used in many labs and state agencies.
A New batch of test kits were received on June 15th
Between 15th and 17th a Connecticut lab ran 161 test with 144 coming back positive for covid.
Upon latter review, the article doesn’t say why or how, it was discovered 90 of the positive test results were fales positives.

Be a good topic for an investigative journalist to dig into. How many labs and states are or were using this test, did they also receive faulty test. Most importantly who and where did the test come from. Lastly if other states themselves have reviewed the test they’ve been using and their accuracy.

Russia claims to have a Covid-19 vaccine and will begin mass production in August:

Russia’s first vaccine against the novel coronavirus is ready, a government official said on Tuesday.

Ruslan Tsalikov, the first deputy defense minister, said two groups of volunteers have successfully completed clinical trials, with all of them having “built up immunity.”

“At the time of discharge, all the volunteers, without exception, built up immunity to the coronavirus and felt well. Thus, the first domestic vaccine against a new coronavirus infection is ready,” he said in an interview with AiF newspaper.

The vaccine, he said, was jointly developed by the Gamaleya National Research Centre for Epidemiology and Microbiology and the Main Military Clinical Burdenko Hospital.

Russian companies may get the go-ahead for mass production of the COVID-19 vaccine by August, another official said.

Kirill Dmitriyev, head of the Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF), said the next phase of clinical trials will end on Aug. 3, after which the third phase will be launched in Russia, Turkey, the UAE, and Africa.

“We expect approval from regulatory bodies in the Russian Federation in August, and immediately after that we plan to start mass production at the sites of the RDIF’s R-Pharm and Alium companies. We expect approval in other partner countries in September,” he said in a statement.

The official said Russia aims to produce 200 million doses of the vaccine by the end of the year in partnership with five other countries, which he did not name.

According to Dmitriyev, 30 million doses will be made in Russia and the rest in the other countries.

https://www.yenisafak.com/en/world/russias-covid-19-vaccine-ready-says-official-3535020

Corona-Outbreak in Germanys Meat-Factory Tönnies causes 2 New Mutations of Covid-19. Found in nearly 100% of all positive tests.

There is currently no evaluation of its dangerous potencial , but they combined with enough other known mutations to may cause a new sub-type of Sars-Cov-2 with a higher infection-rate and a higher resistance.

Meanwhile:

Tönnies got another Outbreak , but its actually unknown if they are just old infection results or new Cases.

Germany avg. New infections rising slowly.

Russia claims to have a Covid-19 vaccine and will begin mass production in August:

https://www.yenisafak.com/en/world/russias-covid-19-vaccine-ready-says-official-3535020
I've said it many times on here, I would be a billionaire every time Russia claim something. I just don't get it anymore with them. :ROFLMAO:

I mean is it just for domestic consumption, or do they think foreign readers are that stupid to believe their claim after claim after claim.

Just name it they lie about everything from tech, to health, military, to politics ALL the time it's sickening.

Last edited:
I've said it many times on here, I would be a billionaire every time Russia claim something. I just don't get it anymore with them. :ROFLMAO:

I mean is it just for domestic consumption, or do they think foreign readers are that stupid to believe their claim after claim after claim.

Just name it they lie about everything from tech, to health, military, to politics ALL the time it's sickening.
To add since we can't delete posts anymore,...

IF any of this is true even in the slightest they DID NOT create it but like everything Russia and China have is nothing more than stolen technologies they made into their own.

Russia & China can't afford research and development unlike most western nations. The only way they stay on top of the game even a little is through stealing intellectual technological rights/know how than flipping it making it their own through minor tweaks.

No, they did. But their version of reality has always been questionable, at best.

• US medical experts are urging the country to shut down, after the country recorded more than 1,000 daily deaths for four straight days. The US has reported more than 4.2 million cases.

Robert O'Brien US national security advisor to president tests positive for Covid-19.

---

Do people here think if Trump gets Covid that he will likely either be hospitalized quickly or die? Now I'm not saying this to get people mad or trumpers here. IT is a genuine question of my'n.

We all know Trump does not take care of his body in anyway, is not healthy, and is old. Likely underlying conditions we won't know about as we will likely never see his physicals. Thoughts anyone?

Last edited:
The entirety of the Google corporation, all Google employees all of them will be working from home until July 2021

Robert O'Brien US national security advisor to president tests positive for Covid-19.

---

Do people here think if Trump gets Covid that he will likely either be hospitalized quickly or die? Now I'm not saying this to get people mad or trumpers here. IT is a genuine question of my'n.

We all know Trump does not take care of his body in anyway, is not healthy, and is old. Likely underlying conditions we won't know about as we will likely never see his physicals. Thoughts anyone?
Yes that’s an opinion

Germanys first case has no antibodies left.
Hey could you provide a source. I would like to read a little on this.
This is probably the most concerning thing I’ve heard about the virus and I’ve heard rumors of it over the weekend.

Hey could you provide a source. I would like to read a little on this.
This is probably the most concerning thing I’ve heard about the virus and I’ve heard rumors of it over the weekend.

As you wish

No Antibodies left since April

As reaction on it , new studies will be initiated how dangerous it could be as the summer goes to end.

Status
Not open for further replies.