• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

COVID-19 July, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again Ill post another news link that won’t be popular, oh well.

I watched the video linked in periscope.
Last I checked it’s unavailable now on Periscope.
Hearing the same thing regarding FB and YouTube.
I don’t care if you want to discount it anymore, it is what it is.
All of the doctors in the video cited hydrochlorquine works if used early - period.
School closers negative effects far out way the Benifits. Less than 20 total deaths nationwide for children under 15yr old. Almost all had other illnesses that contributed.

Won’t matter much anyway the die is cast.
Ask yourself this why is there a hell bent demand and endless mantra to lock everything down and crash the economy.
The underlying reason for the initial lockdowns worked. They were never to eradicate it - that was never going to happen- that was clear from the start.
Why is news censored or belittled about a drug that is effective except that there’s no Patient on it and no money to be made.
The touted vaccine we’re waiting on is being developed with the same institute dr Faucci is the head of. A non governmental organization who will share in the patent royalties of the much anticipated vac. Follow the money.

If you believe it I’m really sorry but it’s just not plausible. It just become a scam and a convienent political tool.
Ban me - hate me - frown at me what ever
Doesn’t change they outcome the books are cooked

Again Ill post another news link that won’t be popular, oh well.

I watched the video linked in periscope.
Last I checked it’s unavailable now on Periscope.
Hearing the same thing regarding FB and YouTube.
I don’t care if you want to discount it anymore, it is what it is.
All of the doctors in the video cited hydrochlorquine works if used early - period.
School closers negative effects far out way the Benifits. Less than 20 total deaths nationwide for children under 15yr old. Almost all had other illnesses that contributed.

Won’t matter much anyway the die is cast.
Ask yourself this why is there a hell bent demand and endless mantra to lock everything down and crash the economy.
The underlying reason for the initial lockdowns worked. They were never to eradicate it - that was never going to happen- that was clear from the start.
Why is news censored or belittled about a drug that is effective except that there’s no Patient on it and no money to be made.
The touted vaccine we’re waiting on is being developed with the same institute dr Faucci is the head of. A non governmental organization who will share in the patent royalties of the much anticipated vac. Follow the money.

If you believe it I’m really sorry but it’s just not plausible. It just become a scam and a convienent political tool.
Ban me - hate me - frown at me what ever
Doesn’t change they outcome the books are cooked

Has the pandemic been politicized to the point that it is difficult to obtain accurate information? Yes.
Has the pandemic been monetized to allow massive profits for big pharma and other Fortune 500 companies? Yes.

That being said, Breitbart is a known right-wing rag that places the conservative political agenda above accuracy in reporting. DWS, to my knowledge, has never sourced a Breitbart article in any nuclear-related issues. You're not going to make a believer out of anyone by posting a story from them. Find the same information from a more reliable source, and I'll take it into consideration. Otherwise, this is merely part of the massive amount of misinformation that is circulating out there.

In an interesting quirk of timing, the FDA has just revoked emergency use authorization for use of hydroxychloroquine in treating COVID.

I thought we all know already awhile ago that antibodies do not stay long in the body. WE HAVE on many occasions posted and read that people are getting re infected. So if people are getting re infected there is obscurely no antibodies that last long.

Would you not put two and two together. People getting reinfected=no antibodies that last.

I thought we all know already awhile ago that antibodies do not stay long in the body. WE HAVE on many occasions posted and read that people are getting re infected. So if people are getting re infected there is obscurely no antibodies that last long.

Would you not put two and two together. People getting reinfected=no antibodies that last.

Yes, this has been suspected for a few months, and confirmed by several studies within the past month, that antibodies remain in the system for 30 to 90 days, after which the patient can be reinfected.

The entirety of the Google corporation, all Google employees all of them will be working from home until July 2021
As a side note, I find this to be hilarious and I'm intensely curious how this is going to play out.

A vast majority of their employees are low level coders, etc. who can't afford apartments in the Bay Area so they pile into apartments six to 8 at a time in one and two bedroom apartments. That's why the Google campus is so awesome; because they want all their employees to spend their time there instead of cramped at home with a bunch of other people walking on top of each other.

There was even a guy a couple of years ago who was living in his (unconverted) box truck in the parking lot. Just basically a bed and a dresser in the back of a box truck. Wonder what that guy would do during this? Go down to Starbucks and use their free wifi? lol

Has the pandemic been politicized to the point that it is difficult to obtain accurate information? Yes.
Has the pandemic been monetized to allow massive profits for big pharma and other Fortune 500 companies? Yes.

That being said, Breitbart is a known right-wing rag that places the conservative political agenda above accuracy in reporting. DWS, to my knowledge, has never sourced a Breitbart article in any nuclear-related issues. You're not going to make a believer out of anyone by posting a story from them. Find the same information from a more reliable source, and I'll take it into consideration. Otherwise, this is merely part of the massive amount of misinformation that is circulating out there.
And if you can’t differentiate the propaganda from the MSN as being part of the DNC and liberal agenda then you also will convince no one.
I’ve contacted the Director to close my account.
I’m not benefiting myself or anyone else posting here.
The battle of cource is a battle of the narrative.
It always has been and always will be. Yes there’s facts to be found but its who you choose to let you know what to think.
Church meetings bad going to the beach or park bad. Protest have no significant impact.
That’s a narrative zero science.
this virus is real yes I was one of the first poster here about the virus’s dangers.
But the sad fact is what we’re seeing now has little to do with science and everything to do politics. And it’s about the politics the politics of fear and control.
Do as I say not as I do and experts say such and such. Check back tomorrow will tell you what to believe.
There’s an online movement now to discredit Orwell as a fascist good grief!
Good luck to everyone, watch your six and good by

I'm on board with you about deleting my account here. Not sure if it's possible but I sure as hell want to do it.

Look at other new sources from elsewhere or view as guest.

This forum's is way to divided and the fact the DWS Director is obviously one sided I wish to leave this place.

Last edited:
I'm on board with you about deleting my account here. Not sure if it's possible but I sure as hell want to do it.

Look at other new sources from elsewhere or view as guest.

This forum's is way to divided and the fact the DWS Director is obviously one sided I wish to leave this place.

Long time lurker, first time posting. Thank you for everything you do, I would hate to see you go. Many of your posts are filled with tons of great information and I think it would be a tragedy to see you go.

Long time lurker, first time posting. Thank you for everything you do, I would hate to see you go. Many of your posts are filled with tons of great information and I think it would be a tragedy to see you go.
Thank you, I honestly don't know what to say. Didn't think people paid to much attention to little old me.

I will unlikely leave I am already to invested into the forum's. But did want to say my feelings after Obreid mentioned about deleting his account.

Last edited:
I am sure Obreid won't leave but I see where he is coming from and hope others see my views. Just very displeased as of late here. BIGGEST complaint is that the DWS Director needs to be way more bias and not just one-sided. BUT that goes to say with others here too. BUT others are not the owner....

@DWS no need to respond, just take it to heart and view it as a valid complaint.... Because political spectrums far and wide come here and read...

Last edited:
I am sure Obreid won't leave but I see where he is coming from and hope others see my views. Just very displeased as of late here. BIGGEST complaint is that the DWS Director needs to be way more bias and not just one-sided. BUT that goes to say with others here too. BUT others are not the owner....

@DWS no need to respond, just take it to heart and view it as a valid complaint.... Because political spectrums far and wide come here and read...

Which is exactly why this site has a list of trusted and untrusted sources. It's posted publicly for everyone to access and comment on. Breitbart is simply on the "untrusted" list. That's not a personal attack on Obreid or anyone else, and I don't think I have ever made any of my comments personal in nature even if I disagreed with someone. Disagreement is hardly a reason to pack up your marbles and go home.

As for me, very little of my information comes from American sources unless it's someone I know personally. I prefer to get my intel from foreign sources, which is a damn sad commentary on the state of American media.

Which is exactly why this site has a list of trusted and untrusted sources. It's posted publicly for everyone to access and comment on. Breitbart is simply on the "untrusted" list. That's not a personal attack on Obreid or anyone else, and I don't think I have ever made any of my comments personal in nature even if I disagreed with someone. Disagreement is hardly a reason to pack up your marbles and go home.

As for me, very little of my information comes from American sources unless it's someone I know personally. I prefer to get my intel from foreign sources, which is a damn sad commentary on the state of American media.
My comments where about the owner being one-sided. Not you, or commenters... Though thank you for clarifying yourself. You ALWAYS tread careful on what you say, which is to say the least about the DWS director.

I've said it many times on here, I would be a billionaire every time Russia claim something. I just don't get it anymore with them. :ROFLMAO:

I mean is it just for domestic consumption, or do they think foreign readers are that stupid to believe their claim after claim after claim.

Just name it they lie about everything from tech, to health, military, to politics ALL the time it's sickening.

That is why I worded it "claims". A claim isn't necessarily a fact.

So apparently there's a video going around with doctors talking about misinformation. Video keeps getting taken down by YouTube and Twitter.

Here is a link to it.

Also https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/n...g-silenced-on-facts-and-treatments-for-covid/

So apparently there's a video going around with doctors talking about misinformation. Video keeps getting taken down by YouTube and Twitter.

Here is a link to it.

Also https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/n...g-silenced-on-facts-and-treatments-for-covid/

The thing that really bothers me the most about this, is that usually in instances of science and medical treatment, there is almost always a middle ground of common belief amongst peers in the scientific community.

Not once have I ever seen a “Red vs. Blue” mentality when it came to preserving and helping human life and people recover from a disease. This is a massive step backward, akin to the polarization when we discovered the Earth was not the center of the universe.

We need to address the sources of all misinformation, and stop it at the source, but the issue is finding honest scientists that will not be swayed by political and financial agendas. The scientific process has been completely disregarded and thrown out, as politics now trump human life.

We need to address the sources of all misinformation, and stop it at the source, but the issue is finding honest scientists that will not be swayed by political and financial agendas. The scientific process has been completely disregarded and thrown out, as politics now trump human life.

That's the problem. How do you stop humans from being humans?

Status
Not open for further replies.