• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Covid-19 Needs its Own Sub Form

KimPossible

Banned
Just like you have different parts of the forum's for different issues.

I really think you need to add another sub forum dedicated to Covid-19 or outbreaks. It's never going away at least for a very long time.

Maybe lable it "Contagion Outbreaks" Because I think this is beyond or not a natural disaster but a contagion.

Hope others feel this way maybe gain support. :sneaky:

@DEFCON Warning System
@RiffRaff
@Obreid
@Travis The Dragon
@Drumboy44
@CreepyMonkey
@joaqweri
@Yingyang
@La3emeguerremondiale
@Shmooglavoue
@TheChrome
@Sgt_Dez_Nutz
@DarkNoon

Last edited:
I have talked to a few people here and many in my life agree that this isn't a natural disaster. But rather its own genre "contagions". So there needs to be a sub forum for contagions.

Also can't find anything definitive on google about pandemics being natural disasters either. Its just simply its own subject.

I really think you need to add another sub forum dedicated to Covid-19 or outbreaks. It's never going away at least for a very long time.

Maybe lable it "Contagion Outbreaks" Because I think this is beyond or not a natural disaster but a contagion.

Because it's really outside our scope, I'm comfortable lumping it in all with Natural Disasters.

If the board was a lot busier and we had multiple natural disasters going on, then I could see spinning it off onto it's own temporary subforum.

Okay well I thought I'd try. :sneaky: :D

First post on the forums. Been watching this board for a while now.

Nesting sub-forums in are possible with XenForo (If I recall correctly). If anything, temporary natural disasters or biological disaster sub-forums that could be archived / locked at a later date would be something I'd see as useful for researchers. Events as threads would aid in search tools for the forum. (Not crammed together as posts) Considering the ongoing skepticism with COVID-19's origin being natural or otherwise, the information currently posted for it could help researchers in the future, especially if archived where most publications and platforms periodically remove content for various reasons.