• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Covid-19 News #October

Status
Not open for further replies.
That follows some of the very early intel we were receiving out of China in Spring 2020 regarding SATINT and SIGINT indications that the death toll in China was in the millions, not the thousands they were officially reporting. The estimated figure back then was between 10 and 20 million just for China alone.

It also correlates with some recent questions Americans have been asking about the US labor shortage and supply chain issues, specifically pointing to the numbers of people dropping off unemployment yet millions of jobs still going unfilled. It's still borderline CT as far as I'm concerned, but some people are suggesting that the death toll in the United States is a lot higher than is being reported, and that is the cause of the labor shortage.

United States is a lot higher than is being reported, and that is the cause of the labor shortage.
Yes that & new jobs being created ontop of what was already there before the pandemic. The economy bounced back so fast it also created a lot more jobs than there where before the Pandemic.
United States is a lot higher than is being reported, and that is the cause of the labor shortage.
Also interested to see if it changes the Republican/Conservative votes in midterms. See how many less Republicans/Conservatives vote in 2022 compared to 2020.

Just ridiculous, you would think the right would want their voters to get vaccinated as the last national election showed every vote counts or is needed. Protect the old & vulnerable who are the ones that vote the most. >_>

Last edited:
the last national election showed every vote counts or is needed.
The last election showed your vote doesn't matter.

The economy bounced back so fast it also created a lot more jobs than there where before the Pandemic.
Were these new jobs or just jobs that weren't being filled because they weren't allowed to work?

I'm beginning to see articles and announcements that we are nearing the end of Covid. That things are getting better. Numbers are starting to go down. Etc.

Any truth to this or is the government lying to us?

I'm beginning to see articles and announcements that we are nearing the end of Covid. That things are getting better. Numbers are starting to go down. Etc.

It's going down for the most part. Though a few states like Alaska are still suffering but that's to be expected. Isolated areas are the last to go up and the last to go down rates wise.

This current spike is trending downward, yes. It's too soon to say we are "nearing the end of Covid." However, if the current trend continues through winter and we don't have another spike by spring, I would be a lot more optimistic at that point.

That follows some of the very early intel we were receiving out of China in Spring 2020 regarding SATINT and SIGINT indications that the death toll in China was in the millions, not the thousands they were officially reporting. The estimated figure back then was between 10 and 20 million just for China alone.

It also correlates with some recent questions Americans have been asking about the US labor shortage and supply chain issues, specifically pointing to the numbers of people dropping off unemployment yet millions of jobs still going unfilled. It's still borderline CT as far as I'm concerned, but some people are suggesting that the death toll in the United States is a lot higher than is being reported, and that is the cause of the labor shortage.
I'm very interested to see what sort of data you have on the death toll in China. I figured it had to have been in the millions, due to reports I had seen about crematoriums running 24 hours, with ash falling from the sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.