• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

COVID-19 News #September

Status
Not open for further replies.
⚠️⚠️⚠️

Idaho begins rationing health care as Covid surge crushes hospitals:

The state government approved doctors to save people who will more likely survive and let those die with less chance of living. No more space, no more equipment.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

PBS had a doctor explain a scenario:
So when a family member is on a ventilator for 2 weeks and isn't getting better. They will pull the plug on your loved one then put them in comfort care to die and give the ventilator to someone with more of a chance to live.

Last edited:
Idaho patients in hospital halls amid COVID rationed care:

Idaho hospitals begin rationing health care amid COVID surge:

Unbelievable that this is happening in the most technologically advanced country on the planet.

Biden to announce that all federal workers must be vaccinated, with no option for testing:

Get vaccinated or be fired and good luck finding another job that won't do that too in time. Note no one can collect unemployment if you are fired & obtain a job without a vaccine will be a no go too, not just preexisting jobs.

This is a business best interest and prerogative to do so. Basically get vaccinated or don't be apart of society. (y)

Last edited:
Unbelievable that this is happening in the most technologically advanced country on the planet.
Technology advancement isn't equal to a good healthcare for the masses.
But the Delta variant is so infectious and destructive that only vaccines and a nation wide lockdown can offer protection.
This winter could be the worst before Covid-22 comes along and endangers the vaccinated again.

Also I think it's not the USA but Japan but still I don't see any effective Corona managment in both countries.

⚠️

Biden to set vaccine requirements for all private companies who deal with US Gov:

Biden announce he is going to direct Department of Labor to issue vaccine mandate for all businesses who have over 100 employees.

⚠️

Last edited:
That is a really big step in vaccine mandates by enforcing it by law on private businesses from the federal level & not local. This must be a blueprint law to use it on a wider scale later.

Last edited:
⚠️
Biden to make healthcare workers nationwide get vaccinated against COVID-19:

Biden will announce soon today all medical care workers in the US to be required to be vaccinated.

With recent Labor Vaccine Mandates across the nation by Biden will cover over 100 million Americans to be required to have a vaccine.

⚠️

Last edited:
I am not surprised at all! When I watch your sports games (baseball ...)
and see few sanitary measures, especially in Florida and Texas.
Your religions harm you, too many unvaccinated people because of their beliefs.
What's more, your freedoms, well you see what that gives as results.
Finally, the country where the savage capitalist was born,
money above all, it is known! For all of these reasons put together,
you did not come out of the woods.
Here in Canada, absolutely no one is surprised.
It's the sad truth!

Since the begin of September the U.S. has the biggest number of deaths per country again everytime over 1000.
Today even 1740. And over 9 million active infections. I would say screw the freedom for a while and go into full lockdown now.
You don't want to find out what happens if you don't.

E-3hYiwXoAIKHRB

I am not surprised at all! When I watch your sports games (baseball ...)
and see few sanitary measures, especially in Florida and Texas.
Your religions harm you, too many unvaccinated people because of their beliefs.
What's more, your freedoms, well you see what that gives as results.
Finally, the country where the savage capitalist was born,
money above all, it is known! For all of these reasons put together,
you did not come out of the woods.
Here in Canada, absolutely no one is surprised.
It's the sad truth!
Freedom anyday. Pushing mandatory vaccines sets a very sketchy stage for other things to be mandatory. Except when 100% of people are for it (at which point it wouldnt need to be mandatory). What if people who chose not to be vaccinated were sent to confinement camps or euthanized; is that acceptable? Between the scope we are now with mandates to the above hypothetical is your line crossed? Mine line is crossed with having to provide proof of vaccination, governments promising no "passports" to now nearly enforcing them. I just don't know what I'm going to do about it yet. The whole situation of vaccinated or not is very similar to "A brave new world" and I'd rather not be around to witness that come to fruition. I look forward to what you consider your line.

Freedom anyday. Pushing mandatory vaccines sets a very sketchy stage for other things to be mandatory. Except when 100% of people are for it (at which point it wouldnt need to be mandatory). What if people who chose not to be vaccinated were sent to confinement camps or euthanized; is that acceptable? Between the scope we are now with mandates to the above hypothetical; when is your line crossed? Mine line is crossed with having to provide proof of vaccination, governments promising no "passports" to now nearly enforcing them. I just don't know what I'm going to do about it yet. The whole situation of vaccinated or not is very similar to "A brave new world" and I'd rather not be around to witness that come to fruition. I look forward to what you consider your line.

It really doesn't matter what anyone thinks including me. A nice chunk of businesses in America have over 100 employees. Effectively making a nationwide vaccine mandate. More than 100 million now required to vaccinate. Not much of any choice I see.

Get vaccinated or don't be apart of society is the motto going for businesses and government.

This is not just for those who work with the government. This is literally every business in nation over 100 employees have to mandate vaccines.

Last edited:
It really doesn't matter what anyone thinks including me. A nice chunk of businesses in America have over 100 employees. Effectively making a nationwide vaccine mandate. More than 100 million now required to vaccinate. Not much of any choice I see.

Get vaccinated or don't be apart of society is the motto going for businesses and government.

This is not just for those who work with the government. This is literally every business in nation over 100 employees have to mandate vaccines.
That is what I call coercion. Rather not be part of any society that applies that as a tool to achieve desired outcomes. Thankfully there are many that agree with my sentiment and ever better than that governments and businesses alike would likely collapse if all the unvaccinated were fired. I was reading this morning that BC government was concerned about aggravating medical staffing shortage by implementing a mandate or something to that effect because they predict a walkout of at least 10% of care providers. I imagine since the forever pandemic is so grave they can't afford to lose 10% of a value workforce. The fact is they need those people whether they like it or not. Mandate more vaccines and go even more hardline and watch the system collapse because people will walk out and not return. Now that would be a real treat to see it backfire in a big way. We the people, take the power back and make them pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.