• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

COVID-19 News #September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...almost all deaths in the US are recorded. Unless they dropped dead someone in the Bayou, the government knows.

Based on what? We have documentation that people who didn't die from Covid were counted as Covid deaths. What evidence is there that people who died from Covid are not being counted?
I tend to think the misreporting and the misdiagnosed deaths cancel each other out for the most part. We do have confirmed cases of people dying in a vehicle accident having their deaths registered as covid-related, but we also know there are cases of old people dying in their homes in rural areas and just be being ruled natural.

One other important thing to note, death certificates normally have at least three lines for COD. So a person who was infected with covid dying from a heart attack would most likely have both heart failure and covid listed on their death certificates.

Let's not get bogged down on minutia. Even at the low end, the numbers are staggering, and arguing over half a million deaths instead of a million or vice versa is rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

I tend to think the misreporting and the misdiagnosed deaths cancel each other out for the most part. We do have confirmed cases of people dying in a vehicle accident having their deaths registered as covid-related, but we also know there are cases of old people dying in their homes in rural areas and just be being ruled natural.

One other important thing to note, death certificates normally have at least three lines for COD. So a person who was infected with covid dying from a heart attack would most likely have both heart failure and covid listed on their death certificates.

Let's not get bogged down on minutia. Even at the low end, the numbers are staggering, and arguing over half a million deaths instead of a million or vice versa is rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

Absolutely. Also, it's important to look at excess mortality caused by this pandemic. Not everyone is going to directly die as a result of SARS-CoV-2 infection. Some people will end up dying of more preventable causes simply because our healthcare systems are stretched to their limit. Mental illness can lead to greater mortality due to the stresses of the pandemic, and so on.

Idaho doctor reports a ‘20 times increase’ of cancer in vaccinated patients​

On March 18, Dr. Ryan Cole, a board-certified pathologist and owner and operator of a diagnostics lab, reported to the public in a video produced by Idaho state government’s “Capitol Clarity” project, that he is seeing a massive ‘uptick’ in various autoimmune diseases and cancers in patients who have been vaccinated.
“Since January 1, in the laboratory, I’m seeing a 20 times increase of endometrial cancers over what I see on an annual basis,” reported Dr. Cole in the video clip shared on Twitter.

Hummm I wonder how many cases are being reported in this manner?

Hospital doctors and administrator trying to find ways to inflate their number of covid patient # to “scare” people.
Counting people hospitalized with covid but not actually hospitalized FOR covid but another reason.
They started to get so creative one suggested they finishing discussing it offline.
It’s a real shame to see things like this. It goes such a long way building trust in the medical and public health.

US launches study of long Covid in tens of thousands of patients:

Shouldn't we have already been doing this since the beginning? We have know for a long time that COVID-19 sometimes lingers for many months.

Hospitals are not all suffering overcrowding simply because of bed issues. Staffing issues do to mandates limit number of patients they can admit.

So we’ll hear more of this but not only because of numbers but public policy decisions.

Hospitals are not all suffering overcrowding simply because of bed issues. Staffing issues do to mandates limit number of patients they can admit.

So we’ll hear more of this but not only because of numbers but public policy decisions.
There having staffing issues because there're being mostly overwhelmed by the unvaccinated and workers are quitting.

We where having healthcare staff shortage way before vaccine mandates for healthcare workers.

Will happily provide proof of staffing shortages before mandates. But agree mandates will make a already long existing problem worse.

Last edited:
Hummm I wonder how many cases are being reported in this manner?

Hospital doctors and administrator trying to find ways to inflate their number of covid patient # to “scare” people.
Counting people hospitalized with covid but not actually hospitalized FOR covid but another reason.
They started to get so creative one suggested they finishing discussing it offline.
It’s a real shame to see things like this. It goes such a long way building trust in the medical and public health.
Be careful with information from EpochTimes. Sometimes he has good information and sometimes he doesn't. I would verify that through a second source.

Central and Eastern Indiana IU Health hospitals approaching critical levels on bed space, according to an NPR report I heard yesterday morning. Marion County (Indianapolis) leads the state in new daily cases.

However, I also heard there may be some indications that this wave is starting to plateau in other states, especially in the south.

So, good news/bad news, I guess.

Pfizer announces covid vaccine safe and effective for kids 5 to 11 years of age. Pfizer will officially request FDA to approve vaccine for children.

This broke this morning and isn't breaking. The looming global economic crash and stock market took up most the news buzz today and see why it was overbrushed.

Last edited:
Pfizer announces covid vaccine safe and effective for kids 5 to 11 years of age. Pfizer will officially request FDA to approve vaccine for children.

This broke this morning and isn't breaking. The looming global economic crash and stock market took up most the news buzz today and see why it was overbrushed.
They will provide safety data to the fda in the near future.
The FDA testimony last week took the wind out the sails for booster shots and child usage.

Outlook from Norway
This is because the vast majority of those at risk are protected,” Bukholm explained.

a similar report out of Britain

Yes it’s zerohedge and yes we will wait to the tide to prove out the veracity of these stories.
but it’s out there

New York's Covid-19 vaccine mandate for health care workers leads to suspension of hundreds of holdouts:

"All of the hospitals in New York City are fully-operational and doing well," Katz said.

Less than 1% of staff to be cut due to failure to fulfill the vaccine mandate, a spokesperson said.

Went to a union meeting tonight.
lots of questions of the legality of implementing it when not part of the contract or any other medical requirements.
Also they are trampling over the religious exemptions.
Basically arguing it out because of lack of precedent.
the ironic part is no worker has contracted it since the vaccine was released. Yet now it’s a crisis and everyone has to get it.

remember when herd immunity was 70% of population both those with antibodies from previous infection and vaccine. Now it’s in the 90’s vaccinated only.
trust the science.

Status
Not open for further replies.