Covid-19 Supply Chain Disruption Reports

DarkNoon

Power Poster
I couldn't get the extra rations I wanted today to store in my bugout boat. Store shelves where very very empty and limits on almost all items worth buying.

Still did a practice run to the boat & start her up. But scary I can't get the rations I need/want.

Obreid

Power Poster
I couldn't get the extra rations I wanted today to store in my bugout boat. Store shelves where very very empty and limits on almost all items worth buying.

Still did a practice run to the boat & start her up. But scary I can't get the rations I need/want.
I’ve not really seen anything where I’m at. Not event paper towels

Obreid

Power Poster
Your not seeing any shortages? Or your not seeing anything on the shelves too. Just wanna clarify.
Too be honest no real supply chain shortages for food or staples. Seasonal items look like there slow coming in.
Prices are up of course.
I’ve even seen a inflow of ammunition in all the standard rounds. Not the quality stuff but ammo none the less

DarkNoon

Power Poster
Too be honest no real supply chain shortages for food or staples. Seasonal items look like there slow coming in.
Prices are up of course.
I’ve even seen a inflow of ammunition in all the standard rounds. Not the quality stuff but ammo none the less
Well Flordia shelves are pretty empty.

DarkNoon

Power Poster
I don’t doubt you at all. It’s just curious.
I do live in the Bay area though which is highly populated considering the surrounding region.

You live in a more ruel area? Maybe less sales mean they can keep up by you? I am also curious now.

Obreid

Power Poster
I do live in the Bay area though which is highly populated considering the surrounding region.

You live in a more ruel area? Maybe less sales mean they can keep up by you? I am also curious now.
Some of it could be more panic buying.
Fly over rural people tend to stay stocked up more at home just as a rule.
We’re used to power outages. When I was a kid we were snowed and iced in for just shy of two weeks twice.
Aside from fresh fruit and milk we could skip the stores for three months. Just have to make bread and noodles at home. That and poach a deer or two😏