• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Covid-19 Supply Chain Disruption Reports

I couldn't get the extra rations I wanted today to store in my bugout boat. Store shelves where very very empty and limits on almost all items worth buying.

Still did a practice run to the boat & start her up. But scary I can't get the rations I need/want.

I couldn't get the extra rations I wanted today to store in my bugout boat. Store shelves where very very empty and limits on almost all items worth buying.

Still did a practice run to the boat & start her up. But scary I can't get the rations I need/want.
I’ve not really seen anything where I’m at. Not event paper towels

I do live in the Bay area though which is highly populated considering the surrounding region.

You live in a more ruel area? Maybe less sales mean they can keep up by you? I am also curious now.
Some of it could be more panic buying.
Fly over rural people tend to stay stocked up more at home just as a rule.
We’re used to power outages. When I was a kid we were snowed and iced in for just shy of two weeks twice.
Aside from fresh fruit and milk we could skip the stores for three months. Just have to make bread and noodles at home. That and poach a deer or two😏

Over here in Oregon, car dealerships n various mega stores like Walmart n Fredd myers (for example) are having the effects like everyone here is mentioning. Gas prices have been having constant rises n slight drops. Cheapest gas in my area is 3.67$

Over here in Oregon, car dealerships n various mega stores like Walmart n Fredd myers (for example) are having the effects like everyone here is mentioning. Gas prices have been having constant rises n slight drops. Cheapest gas in my area is 3.67$
I have finally began to see some product missin in my air.
Most disturbing is with prescriptions. not just out of stock but no out and no idea when they will be back in stock

I have finally began to see some product missin in my air.
Most disturbing is with prescriptions. not just out of stock but no out and no idea when they will be back in stock
Same thing here as well. I hope this whole situation gets taken care of soon

This situation is wack

Tampa Bay Florida:

Most shops are empty of a lot of items. All the knickknacks, trinkets, cloths, and surfside items like chairs, coolers, or even boogie boards none existing.

Walmart and Grocery stores like Winn-Dixie are very bare here. More so with boxed goods & soda rather than raw meat. Though raw meat is getting thin too.

But FL supplies a lot of its own meat especially seafood and beef. So can't imagine it will be to bad for Florida meat shortage wise.

Most food shortages I have seen lately is chicken and biscuits. Why, I think it’s all intentional. We have our own chickens and biscuits made here in the US lol.

I know the protest in Canada are having a big effect however they should run those trucks around their capital and ours to seal the leaders in until they cut the BS with these lockdowns and other insane crap.

One area in Canada has had 12 lockdowns already and trust me, I live in Florida, it’s all a bunch of Bull crap. The news is pushing nothing but lies and miss information to panic the gullible. These people get the sniffles and they run to the hospital tying up the ER and then people with real emergencies can’t get helped.

The Governor had to tell people to stop going and getting tested if you were not sick because they were causing the testing locations to be flooded like a Pearl Jam concert ticket line. Dam fools!

They will do and say anything to keep the fraud going, the Wisconsin Governor and a senator has exposed the lies about the vaccine being pushed on boys when it’s been putting them in the hospital or flat killing them of Myocartis!

They were having problems from day one with boys being vaccinated.

Otherwise we haven’t seen much of a supply issue yet but we would not have any problems if the media would stop pushing the crap every minute. Turn on CNN or MSNBC, they are talking about it non stop all day. It’s pure insanity. They will talk about the Russia problem for ten minutes a day and the rest is Covid Covid Covid.

We have a Ford dealership in the closest town to us that literally has less than a dozen cars sitting on its lot, both new and used. Half of those are commercial trucks with nothing on the back frame.

We have a Ford dealership in the closest town to us that literally has less than a dozen cars sitting on its lot, both new and used. Half of those are commercial trucks with nothing on the back frame.
have prices for vehicles over there new n used (on Craigslist even for example) increased?

have prices for vehicles over there new n used (on Craigslist even for example) increased?
Everything has increased. I've only been in Florida for just under a year and prices for everything everywhere even shopping online has increased ridiculously... I may not have to worry about money but want to make sure I leave behind a really decent amount for my grandchildren so I still shop at aldi's and shop at "save a lot" and save where I can so I notice prices...

Anyways. I'll be sailing back out tomorrow morning. Needed to feel ground beneath my feet for a few days. I've been wanting to take a long vacation on my new boat I bought this year moving to Florida. So this also gives me useful practice for being on my bugout boat for long periods of time. Not to mention wanted to check on the house.

Thanks for all the private messages. No need to worry highly doubt a war will happen. But taking extraordinary proactive steps and using this crisis to test things out and also enjoy myself too.

I've stressted enough here no one need to panic. I'm just being extremely proactive and also gives me a few excuses to do some things I've wanted to do.

Last edited:
Everything has increased. I've only been in Florida for just under a year and prices for everything everywhere even shopping online has increased ridiculously...

Anyways. I'll be sailing back out tomorrow morning. Needed to feel ground beneath my feet for a few days. I've been wanting to take a long vacation on my new boat I bought this year moving to Florida. So this also gives me useful practice for being on my bugout boat for long periods of time.
Im currently having trouble trying to find a old gmc truck that runs, there easy to work on and easy to swap the engine n transmission. Got a beat ford that look like it came out of the junkyard 🤣