• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Covid Breaking News-[July]

You don't want to see how this looks like in the coming years when the virus variants have overcome the vaccines and have mutated lethal strains.
Won't be a problem at all when everyone gets a vaccine. I AM NOT DOWNPLAYING this virus. But we have delt with much more deadly threats to public health and good old science and American ingenuity solves it and this is no different.

Only problem now is that people are not willing to do the most simple but greatest thing for your country and public health,... just get a shot. :ROFLMAO:

The American vaccine for Covid is more effect and last a lot longer than the flu shot. With booster shots already designed we are way ahead of this.

It will take sometime before the America vaccine stops protecting people's lives. Virtually no cases of vaccinated dying or hospitalized and it will stay that way until Delta runs its course.

coming years when the virus variants
To be realistic the virus isn't mutating aggressively enough to out pace or beat vaccine research/production in western countries.

Like any virus it mutates almost everyday. But any real change to danger of these everyday mutation take a long time data has shown just like the flu virus & for decades now we have stayed ontop of influenza & this effort will be virtually no different.

IMO we are lucky nothing worse or more lethal was released and something as tameable as this happened instead.

IMO we are lucky nothing worse or more lethal was released and something as tameable as this happened instead.
This isn't some one fix deal and done. This is just like the flu. Only way to beat it is really through vaccines. Sooner people accept Covid for life the sooner we can move on.

If you don't want to take the vaccine and gamble your family's and yourself lives go ahead, it's your God given right. But realizing that this will never go away is a fact, if you understand this than you know things will only get worse if this isn't handled right in America.

So get a shot & stop putting American security and economy at risk. WHICH if not great, less idiots in the election cycle on BOTH sides, also gearing up to be another hair thin margin in next election.

Last edited:
There are other people like me who know that censorship of information that provides alternatives for achieving better health than getting jabbed with shots that can't technically be classified as vaccines serves no good purpose for humanity.

Must consider this. An "Open Letter" to The White House, CDC and FDA from Dr. Craig Wax

"Long term side effects of Covid like permanent kidney, liver, lung, and heart damage will soon be covered by disability in America." -Biden
Reminder facts/data show that permanent kidney, liver, lung, and heart damage does indeed happen with Covid EVEN if you don't get sick or just have mild symptoms!

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE VERY SICK, DEATHLY ILL, OR EVEN NOT HAVE A COUGH TO GET PERMANENT ORAN DAMAGE FROM COVID.

But by all means keep not getting a vaccine.

Last edited:
Covid also causes dementia, because you don't simply cant but you forget to smell and taste and walk so you have to lose alot of brain cells.
This damage is irreversible, you can only learn to walk and smell and taste again with the braincells you have used for other puposes.
Covid-19 is virtually a stroke when people lose half a brain, memory loss is often part of it and you can lose your personality.

I most likely will die, but I hope I can avoid feeling sick. That includes the pain I get from a vaccination jab. I want to live and die with the freedom to choose my choice of care for my own body. Anything less is not freedom at all.

Here is a doctor who refuses to accept vaccinated patients, see what you think

I want to live and die with the freedom to choose my choice
That is your god given right in America. But if your a true patriot, a true American, you will get the vaccine and help your country.

Patriotism or fighting for your country is your choice in America. No one is forcing you to do anything and if you feel guilty,.... its because deep down you know your wrong.

So just will keep repeating myself. The most simple patriotic, selfless, and biggest thing you can do for your country is get a vaccine. So simple. But people act like its climbing Mount Everest.

Sorry it takes 30 minutes of your so, so, so important life to get a shot. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

About the doctor in this video - just look at his weird eyes, they should tell you something is wrong.

He said:
Do I care ? No.
(this was no lie he doesn't)

Theatrical gestures and mimic this is all fake but at 3:26 you can see his true but micro emotion. It's anger !
That's his face when he said he has
every right to deny service for anyone with any reason

That's not what a doctor should do or say. But there is a bunch of people that do this all they, they are called Psychopaths .

As an important step in becoming a doctor, medical students must take the Hippocratic Oath.
And one of the promises within that oath is "first, do no harm"

A doctor has the duty to help everyone and not to make any distinction.

Psychopaths often pick jobs where they have power over other people.

That is your god given right in America. But if your a true patriot, a true American, you will get the vaccine and help your country.

Patriotism or fighting for your country is your choice in America. No one is forcing you to do anything and if you feel guilty,.... its because deep down you know your wrong.

So just will keep repeating myself. The most simple patriotic, selfless, and biggest thing you can do for your country is get a vaccine. So simple. But people act like its climbing Mount Everest.

Sorry it takes 30 minutes of your so, so, so important life to get a shot. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
In all honesty I don't think that people are refusing the vaccine because they think their personal schedule is so more important; it's because of how the US government turned the pandemic into a political issue and the resultant tsunami of misinformation and disinformation released on both the virus and the vaccines. Some Americans are still honestly convinced that the entire pandemic is a scam and the vaccine is part of some deep conspiracy to control and/or depopulate the global population. I don't blame them, really; I blame the morons with the microphones who use their massive social media accounts to spread outright lies that serve no purpose besides furthering their own personal agenda. And it's working.

If Republicans and Democrats truly cared about the American public, they would have united on this issue, put forth a unified front and tried like hell to prevent Americans from getting sick or dying. Instead, the United States leads the world in number of confirmed cases. (Emphasis on "confirmed" because China's official numbers have been suspect from day one.) This is just further proof that regardless of your voting habits, your elected representatives do not give a shit about your personal welfare. They would rather see Americans die than lose the next election cycle.

I waited until June to get my vaccine because the amount of contradictory information that was out there was impossible to comb through, and so I just kept a close eye on friends and family members who got vaccinated to see if they developed adverse reactions. None of them did. And not a single one has been able to reproduce the whole "magnet sticks to the arm where you got the shot" bullshit, or any of the other stupid shit being spread by the tinfoil hats.

Based on my PERSONAL research into all the available information (meaning information I have scoured through on my own time, rejecting data that doesn't hold up versus data that remains consistent to arrive at my conclusions, plus personal observations), getting the standard J&J vaccine will not hurt you and will provide a modicum of protection against all Covid variants up through Delta, but will start to lose efficacy after 90 days, dropping to roughly 50% efficacy by the six-month mark. Booster shots will be required between the six-month and 1 year range.

Data on the mRNA vaccines is a little tougher because while this is not the first mRNA vaccine to be developed, it is the first one to ever be approved for use. I will say that current data shows no negative short-term side effects. Long-term, all we have available to us is roughly two decades worth of data from past mRNA vaccine attempts, none of which fared well and were never authorized for human use. Based on my PERSONAL research, I will refuse mRNA vaccines for Covid until better long-term results are in. However, they also appear to begin losing their efficacy at the 90-day mark, falling to roughly 60% by the six-month mark. Booster shots will be required for mRNA vaccines as well.

There is also a misconception floating around out there that the virus has achieved "vaccine breakthrough" because vaccinated people are becoming infected. This is not the case. Yes, vaccinated people are getting infected, but it's due to the dwindling efficacy I mentioned in the previous two paragraphs. The virus has not achieved "breakthrough," it's just beginning to beat the odds of protection for vaccinated people as the vaccine efficacy falls. True vaccine breakthrough might be possible in future variants, but it will be a nightmare of catastrophic proportions. Trust me, you'll know if it happens. What we're dealing with right now is a minor flood. Vaccine breakthrough will be a dam collapse by comparison.

So, I agree with DarkNoon. If you care about your fellow Americans, please get vaccinated (J&J recommended) and honor requests to wear masks indoors. You are not "defending your freedom" by refusing to wear a mask; you're being a selfish douchebag. And nobody likes selfish douchebags.

So, I agree with DarkNoon. If you care about your fellow Americans, please get vaccinated (J&J recommended) and honor requests to wear masks indoors. You are not "defending your freedom" by refusing to wear a mask; you're being a selfish douchebag. And nobody likes selfish douchebags.

"Amid an unprecedented effort to censor โ€œvaccine hesitancy,โ€ thousands who are experiencing the vaccinesโ€™ ill effects are resorting to a private Facebook group to sound the alarm on the medical malpractice."

Moderator Note: The Gateway Pundit is a well-known extreme-right biased source of conspiracy theories and stories that have no basis in fact. This source should be considered questionable, at best, and any information posted there should be confirmed through other reliable sources before considering it valid or acting upon it.

Last edited by a moderator:
because of how the US government turned the pandemic into political issue
You mean conspiracy theorists or majority of right spectrum is doing this.

Which imo is great. Right wing representative are killing their main voter group. Fantastic!

The idea or conspiracy theories about vaccines are just overwhelming unfautual are making majority of American minority Democrats or Republicans not take it.

Again which great, if you or family dumb enough to die from misinformation over Covid deserve it. Don't need idiots voting. From both sides, though overwhelming Right Winged.

Last edited:
Again which great, if you or family dumb enough to die from misinformation over Covid deserve it. Don't need idiots voting. From both sides, though overwhelming Right Winged.
Remember next election will likely be even closer than last. Every vote counts even if your 40 or 99. WHICH MAKE 60% of voters in US... ;)

Can't wait to see the next Republican National voter turn out. They killing a lot of their primary voters over misinformation. :)

Democrats are smart, trying to save every voters soul for next election, while Republicans see thousands of their own voters die every month due to their own false information providing their constituents.

Last edited:
Democrats are smart, trying to save every voters soul for next election, while Republicans see thousands of their own voters die every week due to their own false informat
Republican's want to make this pandemic political fine! Make its about the right politics!!!!

Instead of false information Republicans should focus on their voter numbers and understand every vote counts. Make this pandemic political AKA meaning less voters mean less chance of winning elections local or not!!!!

IF your a Republican voter do you want to see even a 5% dip in Republican voters?
Even a 5% dip in Republican voters means you mostly lose nationally against Democrats..............................

........This nations voters are split half n half equally,... so what happens even if you lose single digits of voters??? Republicans Lose......................

Last edited:
The infections with the Coronavirus are rising fast, in just 20 days 2.5 mio more active cases world wide and almost 200k additional deaths.
This is a horrific outbreak with potential many new millions dead in just a couple of months given the capabilities of the now dominant Delta variant.

CDC confesses: Vaccines are failing, the vaxxed can be super-spreaders, demands return to mask mandates for everyone, including the vaxxed​

(Natural News) Via the words of the CDCโ€™s own director Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the official narrative on vaccines and covid has just self-destructed. While in March of this year, Walenksy had publicly promised that vaccinated people could not spread the virus and infect others, this week she publicly stated that vaccines are failing, and that vaccinated people may now carry higher viral loads than unvaccinated people, contributing to the spread of covid.

Even Yahoo News, which typically shills for Big Pharma, could not sugarcoat the devastating narrative shift, reporting:

The CDC updated its guidelines on Tuesday to recommend masks indoors, even for vaccinated people.
The Delta variant makes it easier for vaccinated people to transmit the virus, the CDC said.
Vaccinated and unvaccinated people infected with Delta may have similar viral loads.

"Amid an unprecedented effort to censor โ€œvaccine hesitancy,โ€ thousands who are experiencing the vaccinesโ€™ ill effects are resorting to a private Facebook group to sound the alarm on the medical malpractice."

Moderator Note: The Gateway Pundit is a well-known extreme-right biased source of conspiracy theories and stories that have no basis in fact. This source should be considered questionable, at best, and any information posted there should be confirmed through other reliable sources before considering it valid or acting upon it.
Iโ€™d follow the GP long before the Russian collusion networks.