• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Covid Breaking News-[July]

for those who choose to not wear a mask or get vaccinated. I'm fine with this. It proves Darwin's theory of natural selection and weeds out the morons from our gene pool at the same time.
I'm not going to be so harsh. There are some legitimate concerns with the vaccines, especially now that more reports are coming out that the vaccine loses effectiveness after six months or so.

I waited a while because I wanted to see what the near-term effects were. This vaccine was way too rushed for me to blindly trust it as the government and media wanted me to.

But I am not an anti-vaxer nor a conspiracy theorist. Vaccines are good and despite having some chance or ill effects or even death, the odds are so very low of that happening that the benefit far outweighs the risks.

I'm getting the J&J vaccine Thursday and I'm going to take a regime of compazine to prevent any stomach troubles. Beyond that, I have no worries.

not getting vaccinated will be death sentence.
Absurdly no. But the majority of whom are middle aged or elderly face a even greater risk now than when this whole ordeal started.

Sadly the majority of whom are unvaccinated are the vulnerable like a lot of older Republican voters and older minority Democrats.

MY POINT blunt as it may be is that the majority of Republican & Conservative voters are mostly middle age or elderly.

IF I WHERE A REPUBLICAN representative I would want to make sure I have every single vote I can gather for the midterms because its looking to be another really close election cycle.....

vaccine loses effectiveness after six months or so.
Yes in other countrie. But the American vaccine prevents hospitalizations and death by near 99%.

The problem isn't people getting infected, the problems are hospitalizations overloading hospitals, interruptions in supply chains, and other effects on business when employees get sick as in hospitalized or die. Not the infection rate itself...

Sorry for being blunt but we are heading for round two and its because almost half of America won't due one of the most simple duties to country & public health.

Last edited:
But the American vaccine prevents hospitalizations and death by near 99%.

In a July 8 announcement, Pfizer cited a study from the Israel Ministry of Health that found that vaccine efficacy "in preventing both infection and symptomatic disease has declined six months post-vaccination."

It does go on to say that "the vaccine seems to remain effective at preventing serious illness beyond six months."

After six months, the companiesโ€™ two-dose vaccine loses some of its ability to protect against getting Covid-19 and developing symptoms

Again, it also says that "although it continues to work well against preventing severe Covid-19, the companies said".

So the American vaccines do indeed lose effectiveness. Not that they are ineffective. Just not as. So all the talk of a booster.

It does go on to say that "the vaccine seems to remain effective at preventing serious illness beyond six months."

Again, it also says that "although it continues to work well against preventing severe Covid-19, the companies said".

So the American vaccines do indeed lose effectiveness. Not that they are ineffective. Just not as. So all the talk of a booster.
All correct. Even at six months there is still 40% to 50% efficacy, which is better than zero. And vaccinated people who still get Covid statistically don't develop serious symptoms. However, a drop from 99% to 50% in 180 days is still pretty harsh, and boosters are going to be required. I'm just not sure that annually is going to be often enough.

So all the talk of a booster.
Well yes because there will come a day a new variant starts causing some illness in the vaccinatede more likely the vulnerable first.

But that hasn't happened and won't likely for sometime. This variant Delata has to run it course still before mutation occur again.

But until a new variant causes breakthrough illness in vaccinated, the booster will be ready & hopefully stocked for when the time comes. Which is good we are thinking ahead!!!

American vaccines do indeed lose effectiveness. Not that they are ineffective.
Exactly, which brings me back to my point earlier,...
The problem isn't people getting infected, the problems are hospitalizations overloading hospitals, interruptions in supply chains, and other effects on business when employees get sick as in hospitalized or die. Not the infection rate itself...

Why in the world would you trust a vaccine from China?
Because people around the world are losing their loved ones and friends in most cases tenfold more than we are here in the U.S....

People who have lost a loved one due to Covid are sometimes 400 times more than we here have endured.... That loss is fueling the want for vaccines in most parts of the world to protect their families.

@DEFCON Warning System That is the reason why people are going as far as getting a shot from China. There desperate in most cases............... :(

Last edited:
People who have lost a loved one due to Covid are sometimes 400 times more than we here have endured.... That loss is fueling the want for vaccines in most parts of the world to protect their families.
You can read all the data you want online or from Government posted figures,... but will not truly represent the actual toll... Most of the third/second world HIGHLY under reports deaths.

Not that they are trying to hide it, but without a good modern medical care system/infrastructure that keeps records, which 60 percent of the world does not have access to,... die and are never reported because they didn't or more so couldn't go to a hospital and therefore go unreported when they die as they never got diagnosed.

Let alone autopsies. Such a medical care system is pretty much unseen in most of the world for every citizen of a Nation to have.

I.E if you lived in Indias farm country which is very vast or in the mountains and your (dad-mom-grandpa-grandma-son-daughter) gets sick the nearest hospital can be 300 miles at times. Let alone proper information as you unlikely have internet/TV let alone power in most cases.

So your love one dies and no one will know why, no "proper" autopsy either even if you wanted it, so your loved one(s) get burned or buried in the back yard and there forever goes any chance of knowing he died from Covid.

Sad but millions & millions of ruel population across the globe are dying and going unreported and is likely where these mutation are originating in very poor ruel areas of the globe with lack of information or in most cases lack of proper health "education" let alone lack of hygiene/safety supplies........

Last edited:
your (dad-mom-grandpa-grandma-son-daughter) gets sick the nearest hospital can be 300 miles at times.

So your love one dies and no one will know why, no "proper" autopsy either even if you wanted it,
This comment really struck to the heart you see. Was not going to comment than made me compelled to comment you are speaking some very true words my friend. Wish I could of been home, no way to certain but family back home say think was covid.

CDC Urges Vaccinated People To Mask Up Indoors In Places With High Virus Transmission.

The science didn't change, the virus did, Fauci says as CDC updates mask guidance.

A reversal of government guidance on masks complicates return-to-office plans.

Nevada will require masks in Las Vegas, much of state following new CDC mask guidelines.

Last edited:

CDC mask recommendation have changed again. What's required in your state?

Experts back CDC change on masks as delta variant spreads

Am I in a COVID Hotspot? CDC Map Shows Where Masks Should Be Worn Under New Guidance

Sad but millions & millions of ruel population across the globe are dying and going unreported and is likely where these mutation are originating in very poor ruel areas of the globe with lack of information or in most cases lack of proper health "education" let alone lack of hygiene/safety supplies........

This is reasonable logic, even science and fact based logic.

My logical way of thinking tells me that powerful people with government interests are working to control and stop the free flow of information. They do it to turn people away from their favorite vaccine agenda. I personally use alternative methods of enhancing my natural immune system and I know of proven very safe alternative medications for combating these covid-19 variants and mutations that have a much better track record than what these experimental shots are doing to people. But still they would rather say that the shot is the best way and must become mandatory. They up the fear factor by making unhealthy masks that reduce a persons oxygen intake mandatory. They want more vaccines and masks to keep people controlled along with more lock-downs that will further destroy our economic way of life.

use alternative methods of enhancing my natural immune system and I know of proven very safe alternative medications for combating these covid-19
Very untrue. But even if the vulnerable could take a "teachers" or "home" remedy,... the majority can't afford to buy vitamins, healthy food, or even get the same treatment that other wealthier Americans receive.

So even if your comment was true though it's not, most people can't afford to eat or live healthy.... HOWEVER vaccines are free. :)

You don't want to see how this looks like in the coming years when the virus variants have overcome the vaccines and have mutated lethal strains.