• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

DEFCON 4 | Europe Crisis | November 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russian Defense Ministry: this month ten U.S. Air Force bombers rehearsed a nuclear strike against Russia.

Russian Defense Ministry: this month ten U.S. Air Force bombers rehearsed a nuclear strike against Russia.

The Russians test the Alaska air defense system every month with their bomber runs. Two of our B-1 Bombers did however make a run towards Crimea in the Black Sea from Turkey so that is what he is likely crying about. Hardly what I call a practice nuclear strike since they can not carry nuclear weapons, according to the screw us over Start Treaty, yet the pylons have been added for the JASSAM and they were all rewired a few years ago with modern electronics. I am pretty sure they can carry nukes if they really need to.

The US has been sending Javilins and Tow missiles to Ukraine for years. They just havent been allowed to play with them yet. They are stored away in a warehouse in Kiev. They are probably roaming around the country now with select units that are highly trusted not to start a war.

I just saw Lavrov the Russian mouthpiece on YouTube claiming Ukraine, Germany and France were acting like Warmongers, saying he expects Ukraine to launch a provocative attacks like Georgia did in 2008 which is complete BS.

He said that the US has a better understanding on the situation yet is still sending weapons to the hot headed Ukrainian military. He said Ukraine is flaunting it's new weapons and will likely launch an attack first, forcing Russia to respond.

He said he has not saw reports yet that would confirm that the Ukrainian troops have used their Javlin anti tank missiles yet but he said they had no problem taunting their new Drone after they hit the Russian backed separatist artillery gun the other day so he said it would not surprise him.

Russian forces moved brigades around Georgia prior to launching their attacks, under the cover of exercises yet didn't leave anything behind at the bases they had come from which doesn't happen when military groups go on exercises, just as they have done this time. The Russian attack on Georgia wasn't even about Georgia. It did take Georgia like they really wanted to that was not their intention at the time but I won't go into all that now.

So now we know what Russia has planned. Launch their attacks and then show videos of Ukraine fighting back while claiming Ukraine launched an offensive.

Last edited:
EU urged Moscow to revoke Putin's decree on humanitarian support for Donbass
The European Union considers it necessary that the Russian authorities, in order not to worsen the situation in eastern Ukraine, canceled the presidential decree on humanitarian support to the LPR and DPR, said the representative of the head of EU diplomacy Peter Stano.

... damn it EU why are you so ruthless?

"Canada is considering bolstering its military mission to Ukraine, amid a debate over whether additional NATO forces would deter Russian President Vladimir Putin from further aggression against his country’s neighbour.
Two sources with knowledge of the deliberations told The Globe and Mail that newly appointed Defence Minister Anita Anand is considering deploying hundreds of additional troops to support the Canadian soldiers already in Ukraine on a training mission. Other options being looked at include moving a warship into the Black Sea, or redeploying some of the CF-18 fighter jets currently based in Romania.

this gave me a shiver found this report of Russian nuclear readiness ttps://www.reuters.com/business/aerospace-defense/russia-says-nuclear-readiness-needed-amid-nato-activity-near-borders-agencies-2021-11-24/

Status
Not open for further replies.