• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

DEFCON 4 | Europe Crisis | November 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today in Camapa:
(Samara in english)
Edit:
I hate when people on Twitter show military or hardware movements and not show a point on a map where it is. Giving just a city name, not even the state or district is just wrong.

So from now on I'll be showing you the locations if I or anyone else here posts a video of military movement. I encourage others to do the same.
Umm, that would be like a military build-up in Little Rock, but the media freaking out saying that the US was about to invade Mexico.

โ†•๏ธ
This is how Putin could destroy Ukraine
BILD has learned details about the invasion plans from NATO and secret service circles:

[TRANSLATED]
The Kremlin has not yet decided whether to implement the plans. For days the Kremlin has threatened that a war against Ukraine would be inevitable if its government did not abandon its alleged plans to recapture the Russian-occupied Donbas and the Russian-annexed Crimea.

NATO would also have to โ€œguaranteeโ€ that Ukraine would never become a member of the alliance. And they have to withdraw weapons that are supposedly stationed in Ukraine in order to prevent a war in the region.
Not sure how credible this source is. If this could be verified through another source would make this more credible to me.

Last edited:
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, who met on Thursday with US Secretary of State Antony Blinken in Sweden, said the US has threatened new sanctions.
He did not detail the potential sanctions but suggested the effort would not be effective.
โ€œIf the new โ€˜sanctions from hellโ€™ come, we will respond,โ€ Lavrov said. โ€œWe canโ€™t fail to respond.โ€
Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev said it would be tantamount to โ€œa declaration of war.โ€
www.scmp.com/news/world/united-states-canada/article/3158437/joe-biden-warns-russias-vladimir-putin-against

Not sure how credible this source is.
Approximatly at the level of scribbled words on the walls of a public toilet.
This is by far the worst german "newspaper", infamous for lying, making things up, exaggerating, reporting nonsense (a sect that can and will clone Hitler in the very near future was one of their lowest points) and getting rebukes from the press association.
As a good cabaret artist once said: This newspaper is so disgusting that it is an insult to a dead fish when you wrap him in this paper.
Or in short form: This source is the exact opposite of being trustworthy.

Putin orders US officials to leave Russia as he plans to invade Ukraine before January

Ukraine and Russia are โ€œhighly likelyโ€ to go to war, the Kremlin has said as Russian troops have been told to be โ€˜combat readyโ€™
In recent weeks Russian tanks have been seen moving close to the border with Ukraine. And there are fears President Vladimir Putin is on the brink of ordering his forces into Ukraine.

Allied nations including the EU and United States have responded by issuing declarations of solidarity with the Ukrainian government.
Andrei Kelin, Russiaโ€™s ambassador to the UK, now says there is โ€œa pretty serious riskโ€ of war between the countries.
He said โ€œThere is a risk of war on our border. Itโ€™s pretty serious.
โ€œThere is a possibility that there is a spark and an incident can occur. Nato is stepping up its presence along the borders of the Russian federation.

โ€œWe have lots of manoeuvring now in the Baltic Sea.
We have strategic aviation, with nuclear warheads, flying 20km close to the borders.โ€

Approximatly at the level of scribbled words on the walls of a public toilet.
This is by far the worst german "newspaper", infamous for lying, making things up, exaggerating, reporting nonsense (a sect that can and will clone Hitler in the very near future was one of their lowest points) and getting rebukes from the press association.
As a good cabaret artist once said: This newspaper is so disgusting that it is an insult to a dead fish when you wrap him in this paper.
Or in short form: This source is the exact opposite of being trustworthy.
Ineed. It's why I'd like another source.

โ†•๏ธ
This is how Putin could destroy Ukraine
BILD has learned details about the invasion plans from NATO and secret service circles:

[TRANSLATED]

Not sure how credible this source is. If this could be verified through another source would make this more credible to me.
Bild is a right-center biased source with a history of sensationalized news reporting and mixed factual reporting, including misleading headlines and failed fact checks.

โš ๏ธ

Russia planning (multiple) military offensives against Ukraine involving 175,000 troops, U.S. intelligence warns:

"U.S. intelligence has found the Kremlin is planning a multi-front offensive as soon as early next year involving up to 175,000 troops"
"The plans involve extensive movement of 100 battalion tactical groups with an estimated 175,000 personnel"

Unless something goes wrong by miscalculation we are looking at February as the time RUSSIA makes its move on what it's after. Imo. I'm personally concerned to see if other areas globally start warming up between now and then. Then we can be really concerned. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿง

Last edited:
In context, this quote was from years ago when cutting Russia off from Swift payments was put on the table.
That is the first sanction that came to my mind from Blinkenโ€™s statement.
But this would be a mistake I think it would drive Russia even closer to China.

Status
Not open for further replies.