• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

DEFCON 4 | Europe Crisis | November 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm....... That I don't know.
I think that's important. If they give them nuclear *capable* missiles with conventional warheads, are all other parties involved going to KNOW those warheads are conventional?

I am pretty sure a group of conventional Iskanders have been in Belarus with Russian troops roaming around since Putin laid the threat of the Belarusian strong man being assassinated last year by western forces so he would agree to let Russian forces move in for so called security. Nuclear Novator missiles are sitting in Kalinagrad "north Poland" anyhow.

Putin would never let anyone but Russian forces control any Russian nuclear weapons.

If I missed this being posted earlier my bad. I was stuck on report of British SAS being sent to Poland and could t reconcile it so I went back. This is from Friday.
Team of ten Engineering support servicemen sent to Poland to help with the boarder issue.
Can’t imagine what a team of ten engineers can do but they must have some highly specialized skills though I can’t imagine what they are.

600 SAS went to Ukraine to slaughter Putin's tanks if they rolled across the border, while 10 engineers went to the Polish border.

I know I sure wouldn't want to be a Russian tanker with those guys running around, not with all those Anti-tanks weapons we sent them over the years 😆.

Poland reports Belarus is removing at least some migrants from boarder.

Yeah I think Belarus realized they screwed up and Putin is not willing to fight NATO for Ukraine so they are both pouting and walking home with their footballs 😆.

On the other hand, Poland would not come out and say there is no military threat in Belarus. Not until that but is gone and they are on good terms with someone else and Russia.

Yeah I think Belarus realized they screwed up and Putin is not willing to fight NATO for Ukraine so they are both pouting and walking home with their footballs
I don't know what Belarus was thinking.

I always felt Belarus/Poland was not all that important. I don't think it was something Russia planned with Belarus as a means to obscure a Ukraine push. I think it was just something Belarus did for whatever reason and people were giving it too much emphasis.

This was one of the reasons why we held at Green. Belarus did not factor into the formula as much as people thought it did.

Still keeping an eye on Ukraine, however.

I don't know what Belarus was thinking.

I always felt Belarus/Poland was not all that important. I don't think it was something Russia planned with Belarus as a means to obscure a Ukraine push. I think it was just something Belarus did for whatever reason and people were giving it too much emphasis.

This was one of the reasons why we held at Green. Belarus did not factor into the formula as much as people thought it did.

Still keeping an eye on Ukraine, however.

Belarus was trying to get the Sanctions lifted that were imposed last year if he agreed to deal with the migrants, after seeing how Turkey was paid off by the EU to stop sending Migrants north.

Now Belarus will have more sanctions put on them. I am sure he did it by himself as it's been going on for many months but then called Putin for help when Poland started bringing troops to the border.

Putin isn't dumb. He would have grabbed a land bridge in Ukraine if NATO would have been sleeping on the Issue and not watching his troops very closely.

Status
Not open for further replies.