• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

DEFCON 4 | Europe Crisis | December 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
The U.S. was never going to defend Ukraine with nukes. Only if Russia marches to the border with Poland would that even enter the equation.

I think Poland would have to fall before they even considered using nuclear weapons against Russia. Non nuclear states in between Russia, Germany and France are screwed. They are the battlefields of WW3.

Have you read the classified plans to stop a Soviet invasion in the 80s, from making its way into the Kings countries of Belgium, The Netherlands and France???? Holly shit, west Germany was gone via nukes then behind those detonation a wide swath of chemical weapons then Bio for good measure we’re to be sprayed from the North Sea to the Alps.

I have read books back in the day that literally scare the crap out of you, just thinking about how far they are willing to go over political differences. It’s truly insane.

I had a very nice big glossy colored book with graphs comparing the US-NATO to Soviet military power in 1987. It showed every weapon and the quantity of each along with force structure and the likely invasion of a Soviet push into Western Europe. It didn’t have those classified plans obviously but it was an eye opener, to see that we were horribly out numbered in all aspects except one. The Airforce!

Thankfully the Gulf war showed the weakness of Soviet military tanks and air defense doctrine.

I think Poland would have to fall before they even considered using nuclear weapons against Russia. Non nuclear states in between Russia, Germany and France are screwed. They are the battlefields of WW3.

Have you read the classified plans to stop a Soviet invasion in the 80s, from making its way into the Kings countries of Belgium, The Netherlands and France???? Holly shit, west Germany was gone via nukes then behind those detonation a wide swath of chemical weapons then Bio for good measure we’re to be sprayed from the North Sea to the Alps.

I have read books back in the day that literally scare the crap out of you, just thinking about how far they are willing to go over political differences. It’s truly insane.

I had a very nice big glossy colored book with graphs comparing the US-NATO to Soviet military power in 1987. It showed every weapon and the quantity of each along with force structure and the likely invasion of a Soviet push into Western Europe. It didn’t have those classified plans obviously but it was an eye opener, to see that we were horribly out numbered in all aspects except one. The Airforce!

Thankfully the Gulf war showed the weakness of Soviet military tanks and air defense doctrine.
doubt the polish would do much with nukes, seeing as they have none. if they get attacked are obligated to join in the fight, nato article 5

doubt the polish would do much with nukes, seeing as they have none. if they get attacked are obligated to join in the fight, nato article 5
Poland doesn't need nukes. They are protected by the NATO nuclear umbrella.

Status
Not open for further replies.