• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Defcon colour and Verification for Gues posters

Clangeddin

Greetings, I have noticed two thing:
1) When the defcon was 3, the website title was yellow (as the defcon 3 colour) now it's blue. Shouldn't it be green? If I recall correctly Defcon 4 is Green and not Blue (that's 5).

2) This is kinda related, but as a guest poster I notice that I fail the "captcha" verification several times before managing to post. Honestly I don't know why, I keep answering to the Verification, but so far I seem to be able to post only when I answer Yellow to DEFCON 3, a couple of times when I replied to Green for defcon 4, but for the rest I always fail, the latest post I did took me well over a dozen attempts before managing to post it. Could it be that there's something wrong with the verification algorithm?

1) When the defcon was 3, the website title was yellow (as the defcon 3 colour) now it's blue. Shouldn't it be green? If I recall correctly Defcon 4 is Green and not Blue (that's 5).

2) This is kinda related, but as a guest poster I notice that I fail the "captcha" verification several times before managing to post. Honestly I don't know why, I keep answering to the Verification, but so far I seem to be able to post only when I answer Yellow to DEFCON 3, a couple of times when I replied to Green for defcon 4, but for the rest I always fail, the latest post I did took me well over a dozen attempts before managing to post it. Could it be that there's something wrong with the verification algorithm?

FAQ: The DEFCON Warning System

* Your colours are wrong. DEFCON 5 is blue and DEFCON 1 is white.

We use our own system of colours. The public is more accustomed to Green being "good" and Red being "bad", so we have adopted that system.

Most ppl struggle with that, I still think Defcon 1 is white, 2 is red, 3 is yellow 4 is green and 5 is blue.

Why don't you just become a member? This is a excellent site that lets you debate many topics and is well moderated. Oh and THE PRICE IS RIGHT TOO! :D