• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Derek Chauvin Sentenced to 22.5 Years for the Murder of George Floyd

The mob dictating policy
That is the very definition of Democracy. Mob rule mentality. I don't know why everyone is so shocked. It was only a matter of time before the minority claims some of the government.

But rest assured the same M.O and the same foriegn policies will be rolled out. The military alone protects our sovereignty. Not political wack jobs. AMERICA HOLDS THE HIGHEST POWER IN THE WORLD. So even minorities won't subjugate their own power due to heritage....

So in the end America will still always stand strong.

Last edited:
America like all countries will suffer internal affairs and national social issues.

BUT do not worry. America has sufferered far greater social and national problems far wider than they are today an still came out ontop. SO FAR greater issues didn't crack America's power and this hiccup sure as hell won't.

So what? The same protection is given to child sex offenders. Which don't die in prisoner for these exact measures. So what exactly your saying???
Mr. Chauvin got a death sentence in my opinion. As soon as he gets out of segregation he will be killed but then again he would most likely would be killed if he was acquitted. It's just a shame all the way around what is going on in this country now. I would not want to be a police officer in a major city today. You're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Mr. Chauvin got a death sentence in my opinion. As soon as he gets out of segregation he will be killed but then again he would most likely would be killed if he was acquitted. It's just a shame all the way around what is going on in this country now. I would not want to be a police officer in a major city today. You're damned if you do and damned if you don't.
He’s in for life anyway, the Dept of justice is lining up their case for federal prosecution.
Some civil rights/hate crime charge to layer on to ensure he’s in jail for life.
double jeopardy. Same crime / same act two sentences

That is the very definition of Democracy. Mob rule mentality. I don't know why everyone is so shocked. It was only a matter of time before the minority claims some of the government.

But rest assured the same M.O and the same foriegn policies will be rolled out. The military alone protects our sovereignty. Not political wack jobs. AMERICA HOLDS THE HIGHEST POWER IN THE WORLD. So even minorities won't subjugate their own power due to heritage....

That is why education and adherence to a constitutional republic is so important.
Democracy will always be subject to mob rule, the tyranny of the majority.
If we can’t restore the system of states managing their own affairs and shrink the federal gov down to treaties commerce and common defense we will either suffer the tyranny of the majority or dissolve.
I agree the US is strong and suffered much internal division. But in those times we had a populace better educated and more guarded to their gov and their rights and responsibilities.

And minorities, any minority, will relinquish their power and liberty for short term gain. That’s the history of the world.
Deals and compromise do need to be made to move forward. But some deals need flushed outright

That is why education and adherence to a constitutional republic is so important.
Democracy will always be subject to mob rule, the tyranny of the majority.
If we can’t restore the system of states managing their own affairs and shrink the federal gov down to treaties commerce and common defense we will either suffer the tyranny of the majority or dissolve.
I agree the US is strong and suffered much internal division. But in those times we had a populace better educated and more guarded to their gov and their rights and responsibilities.

And minorities, any minority, will relinquish their power and liberty for short term gain. That’s the history of the world.
Deals and compromise do need to be made to move forward. But some deals need flushed outright
Well I am not to concerned. We delt with way bigger divides than this and came out ontop.

America will always needs some work done internally but nothing has shown itself to result in anything other than the same M.O.

Even if you removed all caucasians in America not much would change foriegn policy wise today or even religiously. Most American minorities are Christian so not like much of anything really would change.

Yea I get it though, scary times, more and more whack jobs taking government positions. But in reality we have been down this road as a country many times and if history likes to repeat itself I am pretty comfortable about where Amercia is heading.

The whole story was a waste. Floyd had killed himself with the drug anyway and Chauvin could have lifted the knee off his throat earlier.