Discord Open

DarkNoon

Dedicated Moderator
Staff member
I have expanded permissions for registered forum members on Discord. This includes using the @tool, attach files, create threads, invite people, create events, and use emojis/stickers outside the DWS Discord server.

Non-registered forum members in Discord are now restricted in doing the things listed above for registered forum members. This is to encourage people to get more involved and use the forums more.

If you want those permission please make a account on the DWS forums here and let me know when you do. I will there after make you member status on Discord and you will have those extra privileges.

Last edited:
I have expanded permissions for registered forum members on Discord. This includes using the @tool, attach files, create threads, invite people, create events, and use emojis/stickers outside the DWS Discord server.

Non-registered forum members in Discord are now restricted in doing the things listed above for registered forum members. This is to encourage people to get more involved and use the forums more.

If you want those permission please make a account on the DWS forums here and let me know when you do. I will there after make you member status on Discord and you will have those extra privileges.
Same applies, but I'll be handling all discord matters now.