DISCUSSION - Eastern European Crises

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkNoon

Power Poster
SITUATION is much more complex. Many people missed one important player. TURKEY.
this cou ty sell drone to Ukraine . He did it because of few reasons.
One of them is fact that he want put pressure on Russia in Syria. So basicly Turkey usec Ukraine as a tool against Russia. Limited resources put Putin in very uncomfortable situation. Additionally Turkey was involved in tranprt people to Belarus.
True I tend to overlook Tuekey in this. Mostly because they been really quite about the whole thing.

DarkNoon

Power Poster
if this was happening anywhere else in the world i wouldn’t be too concerned
lukashenko is a fucking idiot
It's a combination of things that make it bad.

Lukashenko is acting 100% on the behalf of Putin. Don't think for a minute Belarus is doing or saying a single thing of it's own accord.

I don't blame Belarus,... blame Russia. Everyone knows who the real head piece is and it's not Lukashenko.

krzepice1976

DEFCON Staff
Staff member

Lukashenko is acting 100% on the behalf of Putin. Don't think for a minute Belarus is doing or saying a single thing of it's own accord.

I don't blame Belarus,... blame Russia. Everyone knows who the real head piece is and it's not Lukashenko.
Lukashenko is not idiot. He is in corner without good solution. Russia has some plans about North stream- Luka action with gas help Putin. PUTILL will bring gas to Eu but Eu must accept his conditions.
We shall expect few hurt Polish border guard or soldiers in few days. We probably see imigrants wih knife or similar weapon provided by Luka -they will attack soldiers, border guard.

Train

I don’t know. I doubt Putin would walk back his own words regarding the gas cutoff

DarkNoon

Power Poster
I don’t know. I doubt Putin would walk back his own words regarding the gas cutoff
He technically didn't. Belarus announced it. But that announcement was likly ordered by Putin through Lukashenko.

So than Putin can look good by saying oh no no belly you can't do that. It's all a charade. Russia/Belarus are one of the same essentially. Two peas in the same pod.

Belarus could end this, but Putin doesn't want it to end. Somthing is definitely up.

DarkNoon

Power Poster
Anyone saying that Belarus is acting on it's own in anyway needs to get their brain checked (not to be rude). Belarus the puppet, Russia the puppeteer.

Always has been, nothing's changed in the past month in regards to relations between Russia & Belarus.

Last edited:

MichaelH

He technically didn't. Belarus announced it. But that announcement was likly ordered by Putin through Lukashenko.

So than Putin can look good by saying oh no no belly you can't do that. It's all a charade. Russia/Belarus are one of the same essentially. Two peas in the same pod.

Belarus could end this, but Putin doesn't want it to end. Somthing is definitely up.
This is a fairly standard Putin play. Been doing it in domestic politics for 20 years or more. His toadies do something extreme then Vlad the Reasonable comes in and softens the blow a bit while still doing what he wanted to do in the first place.

krzepice1976

DEFCON Staff
Staff member
Anyone saying that Belarus is acting on it's own in anyway needs to get their brain checked (not to be rude). Belarus the puppet, Russia the puppeteer.

Always has been, nothing's changed in the past month in regards to relations between Russia & Belarus.
Belarus play in this game because of two reason
1. Lukashenko internal problems
2. Russia support.
Russia support is complicated subject.

DarkNoon

Power Poster
Okay we really really need to pay attention now.

Nuclear Capable Stealth Iskander Missiles ARE NOW PLACED in Belarus by the request of Putin....

This is a very very loud and clear message to NATO Central Command. I wonder how we will respond to this move.

Train

Okay we really really need to pay attention now.

Nuclear Capable Stealth Iskander Missiles ARE NOW PLACED in Belarus by the request of Putin....

This is a very very loud and clear message to NATO central command. I wonder how we will respond to this move.
you got a source?

Status
Not open for further replies.