• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Doctors in FL Walkout on Job in Protest for Being Overwhelmed

I could think of a very easy solution for our health care workers. ๐Ÿค”

Hospital CEO in Florida says staffers are overworked, angry and quitting: โ€˜Our breaking pointโ€™

It's not just Florida but a lot of doctors and nurses quitting their jobs or becoming overwhelmed. Creating a shortage of medical staff across the Country.

Last edited:
field hospitals?

Delayed hospitalizations. A clogged 911 system. Field hospitals. <--Link

-ABC

They are building field hospitals and converting whatever they can in the hospital to ICU rooms too across the nation.

Navy sends crew of 20 healthcare workers to Lafayette General as COVID-19 worsens

I have read that the navy is sending in people to try and fill gaps too. But that also comes with complications.

Last edited:
The vaccine refusers are guilty. :mad:
That depends on their reasoning. If they have concerns about how quickly these vaccines were developed and rushed through to production and deployment, I think that's a legitimate reason to question them.

If, however, they are part of the "the vaccines are a plot by aliens to depopulate the Earth and enslave mankind" variety of idiocy, then yes, they're guilty of being dumbasses and hopefully natural selection will work its magic over time.