• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

DPRK fall 2021

I guess China gave green light they are going to war now anyway.

North Korea possess now CLAIMS TO HAVE cruise missiles armed with strategic weapons.
☢️☣️💀

Edited by Moderator: DPRK's claim has not been independently verified and they have a history of exaggerating their military technology.

Last edited by a moderator:
@krzepice1976 Before you post a new thread, why don't you take just a moment to be sure the title is correct? I think I've seen DRPK instead DPRK a couple other times on your posts.

North Korea fires two ballistic missiles, South Korean military says:

Japan's Coast Guard said it believes the two missiles were launched five minutes apart, at 12:38 p.m. and 12:43 p.m. local time (11:38 p.m. and 11:43 p.m. ET).
Japan's Defense Ministry said the North Korean projectiles are believed to have fallen into waters outside its exclusive economic zone.

The last time they have tested so many missiles we had here Defcon 3.

North Korea fires two ballistic missiles, South Korean military says:

Japan has updated their statement - the missiles did, infact, fall within the waters of the exclusive economic zone

Meanwhile, South Korea has tested their own submarine-launched ballistic missiles.

Train, this should have been your headline....

North Korea Is Now Launching Ballistic Missiles From Trains​

North Korea has revealed that a pair of ballistic missiles it test-fired earlier today were launched using a previously unknown railway-based system. A railcar-based missile launcher would offer a relatively cheap way for the North Koreans to field additional missiles in a way that would make them significantly less vulnerable to preemptive or counter-attacks.

DPRK has tested every kind of missile, which they shouldn't.
But it's just testing chinese and russian missiles, which they pretend to be theirs.

Who would piss their pants first if a trident was launched in the Soya-do sea?
Depends... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sorry, I needed a bad humor break.

Depends... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sorry, I needed a bad humor break.
I can count at least five nations.
Just send it out in a high pre orbital arch along the the 38 parallel. And drop it in the Bering Sea.
Have this emoji painted on it *
We’re going home and suggest you all talk to each other or arm up.

North Korea claims it successfully tested new ‘HYPERSONIC’ missile system
Pyongyang has fired off a newly developed “hypersonic missile” off its east coast, North Korean state media reported, claiming the system’s inaugural test was a success. “In the first test launch, defense scientists confirmed the flight maneuverability and stability of the missile,” Rodong Sinmun and KCNA, North Korean state-run news outlets, reported on Wednesday.
https://www.rt.com/news/536085-nort...tm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=RSS