Emergency meeting called for deployment of troops immediately to Ukraine.

rudemarine

Power Poster
If I were Russia. and I was planning a full-scale invasion of Ukraine, I would certainly coordinate with China.

I don't think that is Russia's plan. They have shown no sign of wanting Greater Ukraine. Just certain parts of it.

I did not give it much thought till Japan came out today and said they would not get involved if China attacked their neighbor. Pretty stupid comment to make right at this time, don't you think? Maybe they know whats coming and do not want to have anything flying their way as a precaution.

rudemarine

Power Poster
CAN WE MAKE THAT PLEASE. I WILL DONATE. I NEED A THREAD DEDICATED TO INFORMATION ONLY ABOUT THIS RIGHT NOW.
OMG lol. You seriously cant read one sentance and figure out if the post is a discussion post or immediate information? Last time I checked nobody here was on the Ukrainian front line command so I doubt you need to know SOMETHING TRULY THAT FAST lol. Someone needs a Xanax.

N

novaB

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how I feel on VK......... I need data info not a thread giving me updates on peoples thoughts.................. THIS ISN'T FACEBOOK!!!!!
So you are actually complaining about cluttered threads by cluttering a thread with spam? LOL.