• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Good Time Music

Thought I'd share a song.

And also give a little reminder to take the time to step back and breathe.
It's incredibly easy to get spun around and overwhelmed with everything going on.
Remember that there is beauty, and good to be found out there, too.

It's smart to plan ahead for anything of course, but also don't forget to live a little, too.

A little self-promotion, but good music nonetheless. A music video of the song Forever Love from the audio drama The Tigers' Second Quest, based on the book of the same name.

A little self-promotion, but good music nonetheless. A music video of the song Forever Love from the audio drama The Tigers' Second Quest, based on the book of the same name.

The San Diego Zoo Safari Park welcomed two Sumatran tiger cubs. Sumatran tigers are an endangered species with an estimated worldwide population of 400-600.These cubs, a female and a male, were born July 12 to first-time mother Diana. Beautiful. (y) :love:

The San Diego Zoo Safari Park welcomed two Sumatran tiger cubs. Sumatran tigers are an endangered species with an estimated worldwide population of 400-600.These cubs, a female and a male, were born July 12 to first-time mother Diana. Beautiful. (y) :love:

I don't believe tigers (or any animal) should be in a zoo. But with how decimated their population is and how horrible poachers are, plus encroachment into their territory, this may be a necessary evil.

I saw some group attempting to introduce tigers to Africa.

I don't believe tigers (or any animal) should be in a zoo. But with how decimated their population is and how horrible poachers are, plus encroachment into their territory, this may be a necessary evil.

I saw some group attempting to introduce tigers to Africa.

"I don't believe tigers (or any animal) should be in a zoo." That reminds me of my father. He never believed in tying a dog up. Thought it was cruel.

I love songs up until 2010 and then I quit listening to them there after as it ain't music any more. My favorite music is 1930s-1950s Big Band and Swing. I think I was born in the wrong era.

However, here is something that make you feel good. Makes me very energetic.

One more. I love the song, music and the dance of this couple. I watch it at least once a month.