Greater moderation of the Discord server

I understand staff are stretched thin at the moment, but I feel like moderation on the discord has been lacking since Citizen left the staff team.
An example: (DO NOT GO TO ANY OF THESE LINKS)1648941213690.png
That github link will download malware onto your PC.
I pinged staff a month ago to remove it from the discord, however it appears that no action was taken to remove the messages.
1648941374479.png1648941398420.png

Again, I don't like to criticise the staff team as I know first hand how tricky it can be to manage large communities with very few moderators. I think you guys do a fantastic job on the forums, but I feel that the discord moderation is a bit lacking.

im svenbenglen on the discord, simply stopped going. doesnt really make sense to have a discord server when there is a full fledged forum that can be better tailored to fit the needs of those who run it

im svenbenglen on the discord, simply stopped going. doesnt really make sense to have a discord server when there is a full fledged forum that can be better tailored to fit the needs of those who run it
It's easier to have a running conversation on the discord. Also when the main forum goes down, it acts as a backup.