• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Guest Posting Leading to Duplicate Information Source Posts

How come when I go post Duck&Cover post isn't there. Than I go back to the thread later and somehow the post was made before my'n when the post wasn't there when I posted. As dumb as that sounds that's what happening a lot. Its resulting in double posting of information as you can see in this thread & many others:

Are guest posts hidden for a certain amount of time or what? Can this be fixed pls so me and Duck&Cover don't keep posting the same information.

@DEFCON Warning System @RiffRaff

How come when I go post Duck&Cover post isn't there. Than I go back to the thread later and somehow the post was made before my'n when the post wasn't there when I posted. As dumb as that sounds that's what happening a lot. Its resulting in double posting of information as you can see in this thread & many others:
Are guest posts hidden for a certain amount of time or what? Can this be fixed pls so me and Duck&Cover don't keep posting the same information.
Guest posts and posts by new members have to be moderated. We do that to stop the spam. I know for myself I don't go and look to see if their post has been duplicated.

So this is why you are seeing postings like that. They post, but it isn't approved until after you have made your post.

Don't worry I think I will limit my posts about some topics even more.
As I already do. I did only post half I know about Taiwan for example and will post much slower from now on.
I mean 40 minutes more or less aren't that much difference.

Don't worry I think I will limit my posts about some topics even more.
As I already do. I did only post half I know about Taiwan for example and will post much slower from now on.
I mean 40 minutes more or less aren't that much difference.
Idc really. I was just wondering what was happening. Not a big deal. Thought maybe glitch or something.

The posts show up in the order they were posted, except those that have to be approved by a moderator won't show up initially. Then when they are approved, they will show up, sometimes altering the initial posting timeline.

I just approved 6 posts right before commenting here, so it's just a matter of them building up more quickly lately. Probably because global tensions are high.