• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Hawaii

Anonymous

I live on Maui in Hawaii and am concerned for myself and my family. Do you include Hawaii in your "United States" warnings? We are going to take Sea Kelp and stay mostly indoors for a while. What else is there to do? I am assuming that this leak is going to contaminate the entire world, all of it's inhabitants, creatures, growth, ocean, waters, everything. Wondering how many people are going to die of cancer in future that would not have sans this event. Thank you for reading. Aloha!

I am in GA and I think the radiation is being detected throught Amierca but EPA is minimizing the danger. With breached containment vessel & without water, the nuke blob will eat soil and radiate the world.

haytoo said:
I live on Maui in Hawaii and am concerned for myself and my family. Do you include Hawaii in your "United States" warnings?

Yes, both Hawaii and Alaska are part of our coverage.
We are going to take Sea Kelp and stay mostly indoors for a while. What else is there to do? I am assuming that this leak is going to contaminate the entire world, all of it's inhabitants, creatures, growth, ocean, waters, everything. Wondering how many people are going to die of cancer in future that would not have sans this event. Thank you for reading. Aloha!

When it comes to long-term effects, we think those in the United States have nothing to be concerned about at this time.

Has the US been exposed to additional radiation? Yes? How much? You should be more concerned about the radiation from your cell phone or television set than about Japan's radiation.

Until the reactor is sealed off, radiation will continue to spill out. But so far, except for surrounding areas, it is nothing to be concerned about other than nice headlines and ratings grabbers.