HURRICANE WARNING IS NOW IN EFFECT FOR THE TAMPA BAY AREA

DarkNoon

Power Poster
TORNADO WATCH IS IN EFFECT FOR ALL OF TAMPA BAY AND SOUTHERN GULF COAST. IT IS LIKELY A TORNADO OUTBREAK WILL OCCUR.

DarkNoon

Power Poster
I have to sign off and finish the last of my preparation as the Hurricane will hit in 5 hours... I will likely lose power so I will be offline for awhile likely.

DarkNoon

Power Poster
THE TAMPA BAY AREA IS EXPECTED TO GET CATEGORY 2 OR CATEGORY 1 HURRICANE FORCE WINDS. 120 MPH GUSTS ARE EXPECTED.

TAMPA AREA EXPECTED TO GET A 10 FOOT STORM SURGE.

TORNADO WARNINGS HAVE ALREADY BEEN ISSUED IN SOUTHERN FLORIDA. TORNADO WATCHES ARE IN EFFECT FOR TAMPA BAY AREA.

F

Floridian

Wow this is incredible for early hurricane season. I too live in Tampa Bay area and have already moved to high ground. Good luck!!

DarkNoon

Power Poster
All preparation are done, did most of the work yesterday. I will be giving live updates for the Tampa Bay Area until the power goes out.....

DarkNoon

Power Poster
Most of Tampa Bay will see a 10 foot storm surge. CATEGORY 1/2 condition still expected.

TORNADO WATCH, STORM SURGE WARNING, HURRICANE WARNING, FLOOD WARNING, AND EVACUATION ORDERS GIVEN FOR THE TAMPA BAY AREA.

DarkNoon

Power Poster
EXPECT A LONG DURATION OF POWER OUTAGES IN TAMPA BAY AREA.

SHELTERS HAVE BEEN SET UP IN ALL TAMPA BAY CITIES, TOWNS, AND VILLAGES. CALL YOUR NON-EMERGENCY NUMBER ON LOCATIONS FOR SHELTERS.

EXTREME ALERTS RAISED, EAS ALERTS ON PHONES GOING OFF. IT WILL BUILD INTO A HURRICANE, PREPARATION OR EVACUATION IS NEEDED IMMINENTLY.

Last edited:

DarkNoon

Power Poster
7 days or more with no power EXPECTED Tampa Bay Area... Tampa Bay Area hold 4 million people plus. CHARGE ALL DEVICES NOW!!!!

DarkNoon

Power Poster
High tide will be present during surge and as hurricane in Tampa Bay Area leaves the second high tide which is more powerful will occur. So 12 inches of rain, storm surge up to 10 feet, and high tide looks to be catastrophic. More than 4 million people are at risk.

Last edited:

DarkNoon

Power Poster
Tampa Bay is HIGHLY SUSCEPTIBLE TO MAJOR FLOODING. ITS BEEN MORE THAN A CENTURY SINCE a hurricane made land fall at or near Tampa Bay. Tampa Bay was also poorly built and not meant to tolerate substantial surges and hurricane rain. Any Bay Area in the world is highly at risk of hurricane/typhoons flooding....

Last edited:

DarkNoon

Power Poster
Want to repeat:
SHELTERS HAVE BEEN SET UP IN ALL TAMPA BAY CITIES, TOWNS, AND VILLAGES. CALL YOUR NON-EMERGENCY NUMBER ON LOCATIONS FOR SHELTERS!

DarkNoon

Power Poster
On a personal note I have fled my boat and Condo. I have reached my inland house. Anyone in the Tampa Bay Area please,... you only have a hour... Prepare, EVACUATE if you are in a low lying area!