HURRICANE WARNING IS NOW IN EFFECT FOR THE TAMPA BAY AREA

DarkNoon

Power Poster
My Condo and my neighbors took heavy flood and surge damage, most of the Bay Area at the Coast Line took a very heavy beating AND inland took a heavier beating.

Still without power and will be for awhile likely. I dropped off my elderly neighbors to family. Have a jenny here at the Condo so all is well. Just cleaning up the mess and calling some water damage professionals.

Lots of damage/debris scattered everywhere in the Bay area. Took a long time for the waters to recede from second high tide.

Last edited:

DarkNoon

Power Poster
Lots of damage/debris scattered everywhere in the Bay area. Took a long time for the waters to recede from second high tide.
It's still pretty high the flood/surge waters. Even though Elsa has moved on her surge effects are still present. Tide is still 3 feet higher than it should be and will be rest of the day. Until the surge and flood waters recede in low lying areas excppect continued prolonged power outages.

Hope you prepared if your located along Tampa Bay coast or low lying areas. Gotta tell yea this is not a normal thing for people in the Bay Area.

DarkNoon

Power Poster
Looks like majority prepared or got out of the way. Not out of the clear yet, but looks like no deaths so far. Still major surge flood and flooding damage, still very windy, storm surge is still at 2 feet and very slowly receding. Lots of down power lines please stay clear of and find another way if one is down on a road.

But overall looks like us Floridians where ready and handled this well considering this was a VERY rare event for Tampa Bay historically. We all stuck together, helped each other, and got prepare for the most part on the coast.