• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Hypocrisy

“….. the man noticeably known before becoming president as being a big rich, crude, fat cat businessman in NEW YORK is for the average joe? Lolol ok.”
hollywood pretty much never refers to the place. I think you know exactly what he meant.

No worries. Its really my fault. Farcical probably doesn’t play well in text. I was just poking fun by ignoring his entire argument to nitpick the very end. All the political topics are always partisan and vehement.

No, what do YOU think would have happened if they got in there? (which, they didn't, never were going to, because they werent litterally let in with open arms.). Were they going to hang mike pence? I dont think so.
Also, why congress is investigating 1/6, is SPECIFICALLY because it was an attempt to overthrow the election. And trump was involved, CAPITOL POLICE WERE INVOLVED, the secret service was involved, and most of the republican party was invovled.
There is a congressional investigation for this because GF protesters were not part of a pre-meditated coup attempt by high ranking government officials.
" it was an attempt to overthrow the election. And trump was involved" Can you point me to one piece of evidence that President Trump told the crowd to violently go to the capital and take it over.

"pre-meditated coup attempt by high ranking government officials." Pre-meditated PROTEST attempt by high ranking government officials. I can show you endless clips of high ranking government officials on the other side rallying crowds to
extremism. Maxcine Waters comes to mind right off the top of my head.

It's not insider if the public knows of the actions. Aka if a grant is going to be given money to a company it goes through steps which are publically listed, and you yourself can do it.
Indeed. It's only insider trading is if they make money off of information that is secret where the public doesn't know about it. Nancy Pelosi acted on public information any citizen can do.

This guy however did not.

Want to talk hypocrisy let's talk about how a mob of white people being violent is labeled a "protest" but when a crowd of people of color becomes violent it's a riot. 💁‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤔😔
I thought they are calling it an insurrection. I think it was a protest that turned into a riot. Under suspicious circumstances I might add.

Yup because this is nothing to fear right? 😂🤦‍♂️
Aren't the secret service agents armed. I don't think they were afraid for their lives. Good rebuttal though. Those clips do look really bad and they should be prosecuted.

Want to talk hypocrisy let's talk about how a mob of white people being violent is labeled a "protest" but when a crowd of people of color becomes violent it's a riot. 💁‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤔😔
Funny how one results in arrest and investigations of who did what and months of investigations and prime time coverage.
And the other that burnt down city blocks and another that cordon off entire sections of a major US City with barricades blocking all access into those areas including law enforcement. Or the civil protest that included multiple nights were rioter tried repeatedly to breach o to federal building and burnt cars and business. And what did we here from that ………………. Waiting ..,,,,,
Both we’re wrong but don’t piss down my back and tell me one was any worse. Or that they were handled and prosecuted bu officials anywhere near the same level of effort.
The were both wrong but this is just a show trial.

Both we’re wrong but don’t piss down my back and tell me one was any worse.
Not saying or trying to compare them. Just trying to find out why some people refuse to call it a riot when it clearly became one.

I thought they are calling it an insurrection.
Yes they are. But good luck trying to charge them with as hardly any precedent to prosecute on. Also a insurrection is a riot, just a politically motivated one...

Not saying or trying to compare them. Just trying to find out why some people refuse to call it a riot when it clearly became one.

Yes they are. But good luck trying to charge them with as hardly any precedent to prosecute on. Also a insurrection is a riot, just a politically motivated one...
I know of no one I respect that rejects the notion that if individuals who broke the law willfully and with violence at the capital should not be prosecuted.

I’m not claiming it wasn’t a riot.

What I AM however saying is that the attempt to paint it as an outright insurrection and the people were guilty of it is bullshit.
But the continued effort to try and assign some kind of political conspiracy for the removal of government is foolish.