• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

If you don’t want a gun pointing at you!

rudemarine

Power Poster II
Don’t have a bunch of people standing around a truck you know is not yours after someone slams a car door not once but twice at night.

This guy who lives beside me is never there so I park in his driveway every so often to make crooks think someone is home.

So I’m in my garage with the door shut and I hear two loud bangs, I look out of the windows in the top of my garage door to see a car I don’t know in front of my truck and at least two people by my drivers door and another one on the other side.

I run in grab my pistol, come out to see another guy across the street by my neighbors truck door. I yell at the guy to show his hands while using my car as cover from the idiots by my truck, he was directly in front of me so the first threat then he starts talking and I know exactly who it is. I’m surprised he didn’t have a heart attack or just thought I only had a flashlight 😆.

I don’t know why he didn’t come here first because the guy across the street has only ever had the one truck.

When I told him why I park there sometimes he said oh that’s a good idea, thanks. I don’t know why I always go for the pistol instead of the AR, not that I don’t have enough rounds but scaring the shit out of them was my goal. You will get in a load of trouble shooting someone who doesn’t threaten you with bodily harm although your allowed to defend your property here in Florida.

That definitely got the blood flowing 😂.