• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Increasing China hostility agains the US

A few details to toss in for consideration.

-The real emergent threat lies in the recent diplomatic warming between Moscow & Beijing. Our two most intractable foes have apparently reached some sort agreement that removing/marginalizing/minimalizing USA pre-eminence on the world stage lies in their joint best interests, and is absolutely crucial to each furthering their own strategic ambitions. Beijing possesses an abysmally huge intelligence advantage over the USA, and demonstrated with SHADYRAT that they'd hung an ear everywhere they wanted one by 2011. While the USA can't even get assets placed for more than a few months in the mainland before they're identified and rounded up. Those fuckers are still somehow able to see DNI constellation personnel lists that should be restricted to Section chiefs or higher Moscow, if provided full access to that treasure trove could likely make very good use of it. The only sticking point between Xi and Putin seems to lay in Xi's desire to not kill the golden Goose the USA represents. While Putin has made it clear for over a decade that he absolutely wants to see the USA suffer the same fate he blames us for inflicting on the USSR. He's gone positively messianic on this point. May actually believe he was anointed by God to destroy us. To 'protect' the rest of the world from our "western corruption". If the thought of a zealot with a large nuclear fleet and a serious grudge to settle doesn't make your butt pucker, you need to check to see if you still have a pulse.

-if Beijing is willing to wait it out, they could absolutely impair the USA by cutting us off from rare earth access. China hit the terrestrially available rare earth jackpot. Sitting on 80% of the total terrestrially available supply of all of them, and sole access to three. Used in everything from our cell phones, to our advanced weapon platforms like the F-35. Infrastructure as-it-stands would be able to coast for about two years before we'd start feeling it from bits breaking we couldn't replace. By five years we'd have to downgrade large chunks of our national infrastructure to 1970's era technologies.

-Beijing is also seeking to mitigate our naval advantage by developing long range, land deployable torpedos.This would seem to be in an advanced stage of testing, and looks to be widely deployable within a matter of a few short years. Some satellite imagery even suggests they're incorporating the launch silos(tubes? Sleeves? Due to the fuzzing line between land & sea domains here, i'm not sure which proper nomenclature applies) into layouts of all those little islands they're scraping up out of the sea to dominate the SCS sealanes.

...All i have time for now.

Last edited:
I agree, a 2nd civil war in the US could definitely lead to WW3 breaking out likely from foreign powers backing sides in a new american civil war.

But personally, I don't see how a sino-american war would lead to WW3 unless russia gets directly involved, which although moscow and beijing are forming closer ties, they're far from a hard military alliance.

The first civil war may have been between states. But the second will be between citizens. They will not resemble each other very much at all. The closest analogue you'll get is bleeding kansas. There is a powerful military available with a very recent wealth of experience dealing with urban insurgency. They can enforce a DMZ that'll take the head off any that pop up armed. Limiting any likely snowball actions and collateral civilian non-com casualties. Simply put no one will have the capacity, breathing room, or reigonal support network they'd need to field a real lasting insurgency. Nine weeks, tops. Probably no more than four. Maybe even as little as just a few days....!
So what you WILL have is short run, poorly trained and coordinated militias that'll get hammered hard before the few surviving the kill box wise up enough to surrender unconditionally, ad-hoc spontaneously formed murderously inclined lynch mobs, and just afuck-ton of Lone Wolf Tim McVeigh types seeking mass casualties by IED, mass shootings, and bottleneck crowds with as heavy of a truck as they can lay hands to as each decides to spontaneously rage-quit life.

From what all I can determine all on my onsie own, lacking the penetrative legal authority of a worn&sworn officer(or the skill of a hotshot ace hacker) there's at max, about 40k-60k members of the boogaloo fanset spread out across the entirety of the united states. Regionally I cannot find an instance of any likely to go rogue with a hard core membership above a few hundred. Largest groups being in Georgia, Idaho, Arizona, Ohio, and Texas. The wide gap in projective numbers discrepancy is due to my inabiliyt to determine who's duplicating under numerous ID's, or within other groups.

Last edited:
From the NZ Herald via Zero Hedge (with link to the original story)

and there is this......with links to the local reports that were the origin of the story

Didnt realize that a post about this was in another thread. My apologies.