India & Bangladesh - Border Clash

DarkNoon

Power Poster
⚠️⚠️⚠️
The Taliban are flooding Bangladesh, killing, destroying property, harassing Indian Hindus in Bangladesh.

Mass migration of Hindus fleeing Bangladesh. India is now facing two possible fronts of conflict at once.

Indian government officials debating on invading Bangladesh to protect their own within Bangladesh. The crisis in the region is reaching its tipping point...

Last edited:

DarkNoon

Power Poster
@DEFCON Warning System @RiffRaff
But is is hard to say with local social media reporting or any social media reporting.
US State Department IRF (International Religious Freedom) has made a comment about the escalating situation in Bangladesh which is also tied to Kashmir. This is good general U.S confirmation of all the videos and tweets on local news or accounts in the area I have been seeing & sharing....

And have further breaking news of the developing multi regional conflict:

Last edited:

MichaelH

Has the Bangladeshi government requested help from anyone? It seems pretty unlikely they'd want India to come rolling in, but it also seems they might be caught between a lot of crosswinds here.

DarkNoon

Power Poster
Has the Bangladeshi government requested help from anyone? It seems pretty unlikely they'd want India to come rolling in, but it also seems they might be caught between a lot of crosswinds here.
It's not really Bangladesh doing it, but the Muslim insurgency there. Taliban flooding their country slaughtering and burning down anyone or anything Hindu. Bangladesh has lost control of the situation..... Kashmir is in the same boat....

India will have to do somthing to protect their people in Kashmir & Bangladesh. It truly is getting out of control. You have thousands perhaps millions of Hindus fleeing each region back to India.

That's a huge surge of migrants flowing into India. If not to protect them they have to stop it before the Taliban completely wipe out or move out the entire Hindu populations in Bangladesh & Kashmir.

I fear what India might or must do here leading to a downward of disastrous events.

Last edited:

MichaelH

It's not really Bangladesh doing it, but the Muslim insurgency there. Taliban flooding their country slaughtering and burning down anyone or anything Hindu. Bangladesh has lost control of the situation..... Kashmir is in the same boat....

India will have to do somthing to protect their people in Kashmir & Bangladesh. It truly is getting out of control. You have thousands perhaps millions of Hindus fleeing each region back to India.

That's a huge surge of migrants flowing into India. If not to protect them they have to stop it before the Taliban completely wipe out or move out the entire Hindu populations in Bangladesh & Kashmir.

I fear what India might or must do here leading to a downward of disastrous events.
Yeah, I am genuinely at a loss. The locals are in over their heads, the migration issues alone are problematic, and it highlights nearly every aspect of the ongoing Pakistan problem. They really don't have any good options.

DarkNoon

Power Poster
Power outage? loll
Intresting they seem to have hidden there profiles. Though the comments are open. If you open the Twitter links in a web tab it will say just that.

I remember what it was. There are likly other tweets out there with the same videos and images of thousands and thousands of Hindu protesters flooding multiple districts. They started to turn violent against Muslims. I'll find them.

DarkNoon

Power Poster
Power outage? loll
Here you go found the videos:

Tripura: Denied nod for Bangladesh protest rally, right wing groups clash with cops:

These where yesterday protests:

DarkNoon

Power Poster

Bangladesh Temple attacks: Delhi calls up; Hasina asks India to guard against any reaction:

In a speech on the occasion of Durga Puja Thursday, Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina hoped that India would take steps against any reaction at home, as it could have a fallout in Bangladesh.

Yet another terror attack against the Hindus fleeing: