• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

India & Bangladesh - Border Clash

I really like this bit buried in the conclusion of the article.

India has to see itself as an Islamic society and create a more imaginative idea of Islam to match a syncretic Hinduism. It can use the South Asian situation as a mirror to rectify itself.

It is only in this way that a new South Asian imagination can emerge challenging the parochialism of the nation State and its majoritarian primordiality

If India would just imagine themselves as a Islamic society..... we could just escape the parochialism of the nation state???
I donโ€™t know it sounds like if India would just accept Islam the caliphate could supersede the nation state and we could all finally live in peace.

I really like this bit buried in the conclusion of the article.

India has to see itself as an Islamic society and create a more imaginative idea of Islam to match a syncretic Hinduism. It can use the South Asian situation as a mirror to rectify itself.

It is only in this way that a new South Asian imagination can emerge challenging the parochialism of the nation State and its majoritarian primordiality

If India would just imagine themselves as a Islamic society..... we could just escape the parochialism of the nation state???
I donโ€™t know it sounds like if India would just accept Islam the caliphate could supersede the nation state and we could all finally live in peace.
Yea most news coming out of Kashmir is propaganda(ish). But shows you where they are in the sense of the level of tentions.

It does seem though social media has been fueling the problem there. Though having a terrorist blow themselves up at the local hindu market every day in Bangladesh & Kashmir is getting a little whack & would fuel tentions anyways.

Yea most news coming out of Kashmir is propaganda(ish). But shows you where they are in the sense of the level of tentions.

It does seem though social media has been fueling the problem there. Though having a terrorist blow themselves up at the local hindu market every day in Bangladesh & Kashmir is getting a little whack & would fuel tentions anyways.
Social media is the battlefield of the 21st century until all hell is unleashed and the grid goes down. If anyone thinks that it's not all controlled by the intelligence services then they need to wake up. They only allow you to see what they want you to see!!! The same with TV.

TV. Tell us a Vision!!!! Now why on earth do you think they called them that???

The CIA made a deal with Walt Disney the first time the TV was invented and his broadcast company hit the air. The CIA was the one that bought him all his land in Florida through shell companies.

Look into Project Mockingbird if you don't think I am right. The Senate had hearing on the agencies antics for two years. The Church hearings. The agencies control of the American media was just one little gem yet people today thought Trump was lying about Fake news.