• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

India Pakistan fire exchange spring and summer 2020

The political line sadly sounds more like their speaking of Palestine rather than Kashmir.
Just like we heard on the other side of the Sub-continent last year.
This oppressed minority story line is worn thin but it still sells.
Tribal populations will always be pawns for expansionist nations.

Anyone else get the feeling that this increase in hostile rhetoric right as China is putting military pressure on India isn't a coincidence? At the very least, I get the impression that Pakistan is taking advantage of the situation in Sikkim to stir up shit in Kashmir in the hopes that India will buckle under the threat of a possible double-front conflict.

That is a viable theory. No military wants to fight a two-front war. That's where Germany messed up in World War 2.

Pakistan would be foolish to threaten anyone. The US, Israel and Russia will be on Indias side leaving China to say yeah no thanks we will sit this one out.

With China and India border tensions, anyone aware of any movement in Pakistan near the border of India just as large? Perhaps they gang bang India? Or at least show they could, show some heavy pressure from both sides like trying to pop a zit per-say.

If that every does play out or is, anyone think India would break under pressure, probably through a mistake or miscalculation? With a world depression, a global pandemic, and a very weak U.S of A right now, I feel like anything is on the table for the time being geopolitically.

Last edited:
Well at this point India and China are just maneuvering and chest bumping.
It has always puzzled me though how two and this case three nuclear powers are so prone and seemingly comfortable regularly engaging in boarder skirmishes.
I can’t make out if there is different cultural military rules at play with these Countries.

Western war tradition dictates rapid and overwhelming warfare. Possibly these societies have been fighting so long boarder skirmishes have become part of the diplomacy of the region. Not so much a escalatory scenario.
Something akin to the haggling process involved with seemingly any purchase in Asian and Mideast cultures.
I’m not sure if this is a accurate assessment, just a thought.

As Tensions Escalate With China and Pakistan, India Faces Tests on Two Fronts At Once

The media seems to be thinking so.

I am and I am sure others feel the same a little worried for the state of the world and things at home. With so much chaos and unknown.., decision making around the world has become less "coherent" and with a weak US I truly feel like anything is up for grabs so to speak geopolitically. Within reason I guess. But even within reason one must factor in all this damn bullshit that's been sweeping 2020.

Last edited:
Huh, well can't wait to see what all this is about.... Hope they didn't have or still having dog fights in the sky. It's happened before recentlyish.