• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

India & Pakistan - Kashmir

⚠️
Afganistan Crisis Spill Into Kashmir & Leading to Indo-Pak conflict.
Hundreds of Pakistani and global human rights activists attended the protest who had gathered to express solidarity with the people of Kashmir.

They raised slogans including, "Indian forces go back" and "free Kashmir", and "we want freedom". The protesters condemned the rising arrests and killings of civilians in Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IIOJK).
Been seeing a ten fold increase in activity in Kashmir since the collape of Afghanistan & the tention is getting exponential at this point with the muslim extremists that reside their are highly emboldened.

Edit: I predict (or any logical thinker would predict) there will be a big terror attack on Indian controlled Kashmir likely against Indian forces.

Last time that happened Indian air forces penetrated and attacked Pakistan forces & engaged in minor dog fights in the skies over their perspective borders.

Last edited:
There is another danger, that to Pakistan.
The Pakistan military and security services have maintained a tenuous arrangement with the radicals in the north. If a taliban controlled nation allows them to grow stronger and not hemmed in it could back fire on Pakistan.
For the last 40 years we’ve watched loyalties and alliances shift like the proverbial sand. Who know what the region looks like in five years.

⚠️

Thousands of mostly hindu migrants are leaving Kashmir controlled Pakistan.
Many more videos like this. It's not looking to good. Somthing big is around the corner. India and Pakistan always give me the chills just thinking about them actually going at it.
Not being a alarmist or fearmongering here, I hate when people do that.

But someone has to raise the alarm here. There can be no doubt India & Pakistan are on the verge of another clash. With Afghanistan down & out this changes things a little when they have another skirmish.

I highly encourage everyone here to keep a very close eye on this. Actions are occuring setting up a inevitable trigger for another skirmish.

Two nuclear armed nations separated by ideological, economical, and/or economical differences doesn't keep me up at night.

Two nuclear armed nations separated by incompatible theological differences DOES keep me up at night.

There is no rationality between those two. Just pure hatred.

The only mitigating factor for a Pak/India nuclear exchange is it will most likely remain limited to just the two of them.

Still immensely bad, but easily survivable most elsewhere on the planet.

Two nuclear armed nations separated by ideological, economical, and/or economical differences doesn't keep me up at night.

Two nuclear armed nations separated by incompatible theological differences DOES keep me up at night.

There is no rationality between those two. Just pure hatred.
You forgot contested boarders and tribal regions prone to violent attacks.

And the icing on the cake would be at least one other nuclear country that would see any conflict here as advantageous.

You forgot contested boarders and tribal regions prone to violent attacks.

And the icing on the cake would be at least one other nuclear country that would see any conflict here as advantageous.
I didn't forget those factors, it's just that rational actors can deal with those without pushing the nuclear button.

It's the religious factor that makes them irrational, and therefore, more dangerous.

⚠️⚠️⚠️
[BREAKING]

Pakistan Navy thwarts Indian submarine’s intrusion:

⚠️⚠️⚠️

---

@DEFCON Warning System @RiffRaff @krzepice1976 @Obreid India just tried to bum rush Pakistan territorial waters... am I the only one with sweaty hands reading this? Feels like watching a derailing train carrying radioactive waste in slow motion.

Dedicating most of my time researching & searching for information only pertaining to Indo-Pak. This deserves much heightened intelligence gathering and assessing the situation more deeply as it is progressing.

Last edited: