Iran Civil Uprising

Friendly Engineer

DEFCON Staff
Staff member
Reports of Islamic Republic use of nerve agents against Kurdish protesters in #Iran. Humanitarian disaster is waiting to happen. Air power support to strike Islamic Republic C4ISR facilities will save millions. #IranRevolution2022 #WomanLifeFreedom
@SecDef

@SecBlinken

@CENTCOM
This guy is claiming these reports are confirmed.
However, I can't find any evidence corroborating these reports. If this is true I think it marks the desperation of the regime.
Honestly though, the more violence they use the bigger hole they dig for themselves. The only solution I see at this point is pulling out the IRGC, stopping crackdowns and instituting reforms which won't happen due to hardliners in the Iranian government.

Which means the writing is on the wall for the Islamic republic (regardless of whether that report is true, if it is true it might actually bring the new government date forward).

Seriously

This guy is claiming these reports are confirmed.
However, I can't find any evidence corroborating these reports. If this is true I think it marks the desperation of the regime.
Honestly though, the more violence they use the bigger hole they dig for themselves. The only solution I see at this point is pulling out the IRGC, stopping crackdowns and instituting reforms which won't happen due to hardliners in the Iranian government.

Which means the writing is on the wall for the Islamic republic (regardless of whether that report is true, if it is true it might actually bring the new government date forward).
I agree it is a death spiral for the IRC but it’s to soon to know if it will happen this round of protest and resistance.

Seriously

It is a curious if not calculated set of events that in the midst of Russia being bogged down in Ukraine.
That tensions are increasing in Syria and Iran at the same time. When Russia is virtually incapable of supporting them.