Iran reports ‘NUCLEAR terrorism’ attack at Natanz facility – day after uranium enrichment began

MichaelH

Iran has begun enriching uranium to 60 percent purity, its highest level ever, a top official there revealed Friday.

The move, initially revealed by Iran’s Parliament Speaker Mohammad Bagher Qalibaf on Twitter and later confirmed by state television, comes on the final day of talks in Vienna between countries involved in the 2015 nuclear deal. The talks had been taking place since Tuesday among all entities involved in the original Iran agreement — China, France, Russia, Germany, the United States, the United Kingdom and the European Union — as member countries worked to return the US to the deal.

Despite the talks, which were described as “constructive” by both sides, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said Wednesday that Iran was considering enriching uranium further in response to an attack carried out by Israel on a key nuclear plant the day before.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/16/iran-begins-enriching-uranium-to-60-percent-amid-nuclear-talks/
Obviously nobody here is in this position, but when you hear comments like that, you wonder how anyone could possibly believe that Iran has peaceful intentions. "I have no intention of buying drugs. If you keep hassling me I am going to buy a bong."