• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

**IRAQ CRISIS** Mass Civil Disorder (&) Many US Aircraft Flying (&) Embassy Evacuation

⚠️[BREAKING]⚠️

Sincere new talks within newly elected Iraqi government to let go a lot of prisoners. If so would only pour fire on a already slipping situation...
Screenshot_20211024-194020_Twitter.jpg
This is confirmed. But you have to dig and translate on some websites to do so.

Last edited:
So is the regime there attempting to broker a deal among their dissatisfied groups by releasing militants? Or is there some more purely political angle that I don't understand?

So is the regime there attempting to broker a deal among their dissatisfied groups by releasing militants? Or is there some more purely political angle that I don't understand?
All signs point to Iran. It seems fishy they would release prisoners even if money is short. The new government is trying to keep control but can't. Because the only way to appease the demands of Irans militias is to call the election a fraud and put in a Iranian backed government.

Iraq is on a knife edge of civil war all fueled by Iran to further divide Shia & Sunni relations. Iran is Shia & new Iraq government is Sunni.

SO to answer your question... it seems Iran is blackmailing the new Iraq government to do so. Which if so means Iraq gov has lost all credibility and the collapse of Iraq is near.

I wouldn't be surprised if members of parliament would start disappearing either fleeing the country or start to be "picked" off.

Last edited:
↕️[More Breaking News]↕️

Iraq security forces had to cut suspension bridge to Greenzone to prevent a scenario where Iranian militias take control of the Greenzone:

Screenshot_20211024-222804_Twitter.jpg
Iraq is on a knifes edge:
Screenshot_20211024-223306_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
⬆️[BREAKING NEWS]⬆️

:unsure:[Analysis Based on Gatherer Info]:unsure:
Folks at the Pentagon & CIA must be scrambling right now over intelligence on this. Can someone give me a picture of the Pentagon parking lot? Bet it's full.

By the looks of tankers in the skies over Iraq continuously the past 48 hours to me means they are spying & monitoring big time 24/7 none stop on the escalating crisis.

Biden will have to withdraw US troops. Explains why all the extra transport aircraft in the regional area especially in U.A.E.... US building contingency plans for the collapse of Iraq. Only thing that adds any of this up or put it together that makes sense.

Last edited:
⬆️[BREAKING NEWS]⬆️

:unsure:[Analysis Based on Gatherer Info]:unsure:
Biden will have to withdraw US troops. Explains why all the extra transport aircraft in the regional area especially in U.A.E.... US building contingency plans for the collapse of Iraq. Only thing that adds any of this up or put it together that makes sense.
Can you give us your assessment given the seriousness of current events? @RiffRaff @DEFCON Warning System?

Last edited:
Well this is embarrassing, funding for Iraqi shite militia groups in the latest NDAA.

They will do anything to pump money into Irans nut brigade. I'm surprised they haven't given them a nuclear deal and a lot more of our money by now. Has the US decided to switch sides or what?

Can you give us your assessment given the seriousness of current events? @RiffRaff @DEFCON Warning System?
Short-term? Just another failed and collapsed Middle East government due to the inept attempts of the US government to establish democratic countries in the region. Iraq does not have nuclear weapons, so there is little risk of any nuclear consequences.

Long-term? At the very least the return of Daesh and/or Al Qaeda, creating even more instability in a region that already has enough problems as it is. A possible worse-case scenario is the collapse of Afghanistan and Iraq in such a short period of time creating two power vacuums next to a couple of very powerful Middle East countries, one of which is a declared nuclear power, the other of which is a suspected nuclear power, perhaps leading to territory expansion into Iraq, Afghanistan, or both.

Israel is the wild card. At what point will they decide that the instability is too unstable and attempt to take matters into their own hands, escalating the situation even further?

Short-term? Just another failed and collapsed Middle East government due to the inept attempts of the US government to establish democratic countries in the region. Iraq does not have nuclear weapons, so there is little risk of any nuclear consequences.

Long-term? At the very least the return of Daesh and/or Al Qaeda, creating even more instability in a region that already has enough problems as it is. A possible worse-case scenario is the collapse of Afghanistan and Iraq in such a short period of time creating two power vacuums next to a couple of very powerful Middle East countries, one of which is a declared nuclear power, the other of which is a suspected nuclear power, perhaps leading to territory expansion into Iraq, Afghanistan, or both.

Israel is the wild card. At what point will they decide that the instability is too unstable and attempt to take matters into their own hands, escalating the situation even further?
I believe the Iran-Iraq merger was a plot point in a Tom Clancy novel, but can't remember which one. In the real world it does seem that the pan-Arabic movements of the past have lost steam, but it would be interesting to see what an Iranian puppet regime in Iraq would do to that equation.

Yep we’re left with the scenario of Israel believing the US is going to be weak and non attentive in the Mideast and forcing them to act unilaterally to stop a perceived threat.
The situation is very fluid as the like to say.

Yep we’re left with the scenario of Israel believing the US is going to be weak and non attentive in the Mideast and forcing them to act unilaterally to stop a perceived threat.
The situation is very fluid as the like to say.
Saudis & U.A.E will have to act too against Iran. This is where my prediction awhile ago that Israel will take out Iran with the help of Saudis, U.A.E, & US logistical support. Believe me & @DEFCON Warning System got into a argument over a first strike by Israel & allied muslim forces war against Iran.

100% stand by my perdition a month ago that Israel is going to form a allied muslim force (saudi, U.A.E) and take out Iran than install puppet state, saudi/UAE forces would occupy Iran while Israel & US flatten Iran from the skies.. They have too if they wish to counties living in their successful westernized bubble.

Last edited:
⬆️☝️
See Aug 28TH I said this:
The idea is US wouldn't use boots. Just our air power. After Afghanistan Biden isn't going to risk US troops. Israel and allied muslim nations do the dirty work on the ground.

I only say this because a lot of muslim nations are cozying up to Israel mostly because of their common foe Iran. With Bidens commitment to building up Muslim Israeli relationships in the region it is a very logical assumption.

If US and Israel can gather even just a little support from other regional nations its gonna happen.
&
But if one is looking at the Chess board Muslim nations are cozying up to Israel. The idea is flowing in that direction.

Last edited:
Iraq is on a knife edge of civil war all fueled by Iran to further divide Shia & Sunni relations. Iran is Shia & new Iraq government is Sunni.
Are you sure the new Iraqi government is Sunni, it looks like Shiite to me?

Are you sure the new Iraqi government is Sunni, it looks like Shiite to me?
Woops. Your right. Glad you spotted that I easily mix them up. But it is fueled by Shia to remove the leader which is Sunni.

Its confusing but it all really boils down to Iran trying to completely remove any Sunni or US puppet government officals/leaders. Point blank Iran is trying to create caliphate.

The concerning part is that the US puppet government and the Sunni officials/leaders will rage a civil war to keep power or stop the Iranian Shia Militias.

Last edited: