• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Is China Preparing to Invade America in 2021?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god. (n)👎(n)

Sorry not sorry but isn't the DEFCON Warning Sysyem where no posting of baloney, fear mongering, false, PURELY OPINIONATED VIEWS, and pure fear propaganda not aloud?

This thread is false and beyond, way beyond reasonable doubt.

THIS THREAD TITLE SHOULD BE IN MILITARY sub forums.

So if this thread TITLE means it should be in MILITARY sub forums than this should NOT BE APPLICABLE for forums readers as THIS KIND OF FALSE CONTENT TAINTS AND POISONS this forums reputation.

Last edited:
I am truly sorry for AgentOrange who has fallen ill and succumbed to fear mongering and propagandist interests, this does not represent reality in our actual world we live in, in anyway.

By AgentOrange posting this Thread in "Anything Goes" means he knows this is not true. If it was true it would hold up in the MILITARY SUB FORUMS which even staff here will say WON'T STAND AS REAL NEWS IN ANYWAY.

Last edited:
I am truly sorry for AgentOrange who has fallen ill and succumbed to fear mongering and propagandist interests, this does not represent reality in our actual world we live in, in anyway.
Thats why its in anything goes, relax

I haven’t watched the vid and don’t know as I will.
As far as news and opinion pieces that come from sources that don’t have history or track record or are unknown they are rightfully filed in Anything goes.
They could be nothing or even disinformation.
That said the recent history of news reporting and growth of non-traditional news sources and even platforms like Twitter. They should all be weighed and considered.

Dismiss them, file them for more info, or do your own research on them.
As we’ve all seen, all news is slanted and massaged to fit a particular narrative.
Unless your on the ground and see it first hand it has to be weighed by its source and verification outside that sources echo chamber.

As I’ve said before I believe we’re already in a asymmetric war with China. So the question of China invading is mute. There are already multiple fronts of non-kinetic conflict and it is an all in game with real casualties.

When or if China will invade is a diversion.

DN, you really need to relax.
I come here for logical, reasonable, factual, and intellectual discussions about real world politics.

These kind of videos and discussions about these exaxt examples of delusions I AM BETTER OFF SURFING FACEBOOK than bothering to read this stuff even if its iust a title...

I have finally entered retirement and I don't have to face any repercussions for what I say anymore (to a degree of course), like I did in my career I had to bite my tongue over such illogical assumptions and wildly opiouinated views over geopolitics.

No more
, people need to stop spreading misinformation about geopolitics and know exactly where this information is truly coming from.

Last edited:
I come here for logical, reasonable, factual, and intellectual discussions about real world politics.

These kind of videos and discussions about these exaxt examples of delusions I AM BETTER OFF SURFING FACEBOOK than bothering to read this stuff even if its iust a title...

I have finally entered retirement and I don't have to face any repercussions for what I say anymore (to a degree of course), like I did in my career I had to bite my tongue over such illogical assumptions and wildly opiouinated views over geopolitics.

No more
, people need to stop spreading misinformation about geopolitics and know exactly where this information is truly coming from.
What’s misinformation?

who’s the arbiter CNN, Breitbart, the BBC, global times.
In some post you have said you believe both sides are wrong. The truth is in the middle with compromise. The political process.

The successful presentation of misinformation is part of the adversarial stand off.

Deny it, ignore it, ban it, or refute it. Either of those choices are at your own peril

I am not going to sit and watch an hour and twenty minute video to evaluate whether this falls under legitimate debate or conspiracy theory.

I'm just going to go by the title and say no deal.

If someone wants to provide me a summary of the points the guy makes, I'll reconsider.

Status
Not open for further replies.