• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Israel & Iran #November

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do stand by my perdition I made a month ago that Israel will carry out a first strike on Iran. With U.A.E & Saudi Arabia support. I mean their preparing for it. So...

If you look U.A.E & Saudi Arabia are working very closely with Israel already on array of issues one recent issue like Lebanon shows the corperation growing much deeper.

Israel warplanes will flatten Iran from the skies while the Saudis & UAE troops occupy Iran until a puppet government is set up than stabilized.

Personally don't think anything is going to happen soon. But that is exactly how its going to play out eventually.

Last edited:
I really do stand by my perdition I made a month ago that Israel will carry out a first strike on Iran. With U.A.E & Saudi Arabia support. I mean their preparing for it. So...

If you look U.A.E & Saudi Arabia are working very closely with Israel already on array of issues one recent issue like Lebanon shows the corperation growing much deeper.

Israel warplanes will flatten Iran from the skies while the Saudis & UAE troops occupy Iran until a puppet government is set up than stabilized.

Personally don't think anything is going to happen soon. But that is exactly how its going to play out eventually.

Saudi Arabia can't even defeat Yemeni terrorists and you think they are going to dare to go into Iran? They would get slaughtered.

The Bible tells us exactly what happens and it's horrendous for the whole region. Saudi Arabia might provide Israel with an airstrip, the one we built for them back in 91 but they won't be getting involved on the ground.

Iraq and Iran will March on Israel for revenge and I am sure a lot of civilian Saudi terrorists will ride north to help Iran if it means ridding the world of the Israeli Jewish Government.

What I find funny is that Iran has told the whole world that Israel belongs to the Jews, they just hate the Zionist Government.

Iran is Persia, the oldest nation on earth. We are not seeing a normal war between politics. We are going to see a biblical war between heaven and hell, just a little taste right in God's land.

Persia is home to ancient evil. Very powerful demons you can not begin to fathom. If and when Israel attacks God will have to once again save Israel's rear end and the people will once again think it wasn't God who saved them.

For all you who don't believe in what I say, just find out what the CIA had to say about the previous 6 day and Tom Kippur wars. That it was impossible for the Israelis to win without biblical intervention.

Then you can find the testimonials of Syrian and Egyptian tank commanders who seen it for themselves. Syrian tank division storming the Golan to face off against giant Angels which made them turn around in terror.

The Egyptian division that was wiped out by a massive F-5 or bigger Tornado in the desert.

The swarm of men that will descend on Israel after attacking Iran will be so massive that Israel will not be able to hold them off. They will have to resort to nuclear weapons in the mountains of Lebanon and on their border with Syria.

God stops the nuclear missiles that are launched at Israel for using nuclear weapons first.

The US government should be doing everything in it's power to stop this war from happening or warning everyone to stay away from Israel or you will face the wrath of the American Global Strike Command but we now have a bunch of fools playing with fire or a bunch of corrupt evil scumbags who just want to see it happen.

The Bible tells us exactly what happens
Sorry but don't calculate bibble or god stuff into geopolitical analysis and no one should. Analysis is based off facts at hand. The bible isn't facts about ongoing geopolitical issues, its opinion based off words from 2000 years ago who didn't even know the world was round or what globalization was.

If you want to use religion as a example of how fringed people or nations are under relgion & how religious nations are more ready to die for a "moral" fight than a western nation go ahead. But bible or religion should not be used to understand the future of geopolitical issues & only used in examples of religious nation states.

I don't need the bible to tell me the end of the world is going to happen. As factually speaking everything has a end, including the world. When or how will it happen who knows. But the world will end one day with or without the bible or "god" saying so.

Last edited:
You can think however you wish but the world has gone to hell because they haven't listened to the warnings. If you were living 2000 years ago and God showed you a vision of a tank how would you describe it never seeing modern weapons before, not even a gun?

If you seen a nuclear weapon explosion from say 20 miles away? The prophets of the bible were describing things the best way they knew how!

Several major miss translations from language to language make things wrong and not make sense and that's why you need to study!!

You can think however you wish but the world has gone to hell because they haven't listened to the warnings.

If you were living 2000 years ago and God showed you a vision of a tank how would you describe it never seeing modern weapons before, not even a gun?

If you seen a nuclear weapon explosion from say 20 miles away? The prophets of the bible were describing things the best way they knew how!

Several major miss translations from language to language make things wrong and not make sense and that's why one needs to study!!

I am not saying every leader should be focused on the bible for any daily work yet I think you would be surprised to know how many look to God for wisdom and guidance when making decisions for millions of people.

All I am really saying is that they need to heed God's warnings regarding Israel because doing the wrong thing will come with a heavy price!
Sorry but don't calculate bibble or god stuff into geopolitical analysis and no one should. Analysis is based off facts at hand. The bible isn't facts about ongoing geopolitical issues, its opinion based off words from 2000 years ago who didn't even know the world was round or what globalization was.

If you want to use religion as a example of how fringed people or nations are under relgion & how religious nations are more ready to die for a "moral" fight than a western nation go ahead. But bible or religion should not be used to understand the future of geopolitical issues & only used in examples of religious nation states.

I don't need the bible to tell me the end of the world is going to happen. As factually speaking everything has a end, including the world. When or how will it happen who knows. But the world will end one day with or without the bible or "god" saying so.

Guys, with all due respect to everyone involved, let's please not turn this thread into a religious debate. Let's stay on topic using the OSINT we have on hand. Attempting to use predictions from any religious text is not a good method of analyzing current events, not because of belief or lack of belief, but because there is too much room for interpretation in such predictions. People have been claiming we are in the end days for 2000 years now, and - checks watch - as of today, nobody has been correct.

I refer everyone to yonder list of such predicted dates for reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

Let's stay focused.

what country is going to make the first mistake and the whole world goes up in smoke
Whatโ€™s a mistake? Misread intel of a space based launch.
Or a leader decide risk destroying their economy and national stability so they launch out of desperation?
Or us, Russia or China over committing on destroying anotherโ€™s proxies so much so that nation feels it has no recourse but to escalate the conflict.

Regarding Israel, at what point will they decide increasing escalation from Hezbollah forces them to up the ante and begin striking Iran based targets directly.
I donโ€™t know as anyone knows for sure. But the mistake wonโ€™t simply be a mistake to launch nukes, it will be a geo-political mistake that no one has thought through in advance more than likely.

Israel will feel it has no choice but to remove the Iranian threat due to new intelligence that they are days away from having a weapon or lose the ability to know for sure after a vital asset goes down. Everyone knows they are working on a bomb, it's just when they will be able to have a working device by getting enough weapons grade Plutonium for one or more as they already have the accurate missiles that won't land in the med and the Pakastani warhead design.

They would definitely want to have more than a few before they announced that they were a nuclear power so they can protect themselves and force others to bend to their demands.

I don't like to talk religion here but everyone needs to pay attention and get their head out of the sand. The EU headquarters, the EU parliament building was built at a cost of billions.

It is modeled exactly after the Tower Of Babel, as it was known in famous paintings and has the Satanic Mother Of Harlots riding the bull is outside modeled in bronze. Along with many Biblical Quotes from Revolution all around.

That is seriously insane Anti-christ activity and it's all over Europe today. They have laid the foundation for the Anti-christ empire. The Large Hadron Collider and the Gotland tunnel workers were all on video doing some crazy Satanic stuff like they were possessed. The Scientists admitted they were trying to open other dimensions, one said they did and something came through. Key to the bottomless pit? Why else would these nations spend billions on something like that when their economy was in tatters?

If Turkey joins the EU then say hello to the Anti-christ empire before it starts sacking nations around the Mediterranean sea to regain all of the previous empires seen in world history all wrapped into one.

Just trying to warn all you that think there's nothing new coming. We are quickly speeding into the Tribulation, so be ready because things will happen very fast when they do.

The News will not give us the warning we need to hear!!

Whatโ€™s a mistake? Misread intel of a space based launch.
Or a leader decide risk destroying their economy and national stability so they launch out of desperation?
Or us, Russia or China over committing on destroying anotherโ€™s proxies so much so that nation feels it has no recourse but to escalate the conflict.

Regarding Israel, at what point will they decide increasing escalation from Hezbollah forces them to up the ante and begin striking Iran based targets directly.
I donโ€™t know as anyone knows for sure. But the mistake wonโ€™t simply be a mistake to launch nukes, it will be a geo-political mistake that no one has thought through in advance more than likely.
I don't think it'll be political because they move too slow to make a mistake, I do think pilots intercepting airspace violators has a bigger chance of a wrong move. So many planes in the same space something can easily go wrong, of course Israel could accidently blow up an ammo dump filled with suitcase nukes. The whole world is filled with gas waiting for someone to strike a match

Status
Not open for further replies.