• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Israel & Iran #October

It could also be a delay tactic.

As for Russia getting involved in an Israel/Iran war, Iran is technically an ally of Russia, but I don't expect that alliance to hold up if Iran initiates hostilities with Israel, especially if it's nuclear. Putin would probably was his hands of Iran immediately and step back.
When Israeli's Bennett visited Putin he didn't say out right but gave the indication that Russia would not interfere with Israel's sorties in Syria, maybe an indication Russia is a little agitated with Iran moving too much equipment through Syria too quickly. Probably makes Putin envious that Iran may take too much control. Putin wants to remain the main player.

Also I just wanna say - itโ€™s not entirely a bad thing that iran wants to resume the talks. I heard that America was being difficult about it anyway. They mightโ€™ve made huge advances but the fact theyโ€™re still even considering diplomacy says a lot to me.

Iran is and has been working on a weapon non stop for decades and anyone that thinks they haven't been, needs some better meds ๐Ÿ˜†.

Now, they are just buying more time to get more weapons grade material. They have very accurate missiles buried in mountain bunkers now so if Israel doesn't know where the golden goose is to bomb it, they are in trouble if the Arrow system doesn't knock it out.

Iran has the same blueprints for the Pakistani bomb the one everyone knows works so the second Iran has enough material it's game over for peace and the innocent people of Iran that live near anything military.

Israel is advertising that they are training for a strike but they have been doing that for ten years so saying it now is just to get everyone serious about doing something because smart people know that they are serious this time and it will come when Iran least expects it.

Saudi Arabia stopping any all relations with Lebanon:
View attachment 1339
Didn't want to make new thread for just this one piece of info. Also have a feeling it has to do with Israel & the backdoor meetings taking place at the summit that started today.

Lebanon got in trouble after their leadership vocally announced support for the Iranian backed leadership in Yemen that they are fighting against. Just everyone taking their usual sides.

On the subject of Israel and Iran. On the 5th the Israeli group was here in DC pushing Biden to inact very serious and painful Sanctions if Iran didn't step back up to the table. Now we know why Iran announced it would.

This is beyond dumb as we now know Iran will really try to stroke everyone along with never ending talks.

Could this be the ultimate surprise the Israelis will use? Iran letting their guard down thinking Israel wouldn't dare attack after they start negotiating again? I know that Israel would definitely get the surprise they need by doing that and what the hell.

Everyone is going to have a shit fit if they attacked anyway at anytime, even if Iran was telling the whole world, "yes we are building a bomb, go stuff it."